3rd Trimester

Is my stomach a playground???

My LO is usually active, but not THIS active!!! He kept me up all night, and he was just kicking and moving like it wasn't 4 am! I'm 39 wks, 5 days, and I'm looking for any signs that my labor will start soon. Did any of you ladies have really active babies before you went into labor? I'm a FTM, so any help would greatly be appreciated :-)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Is my stomach a playground???

• I've read that babies tend to slow down just before labor because they run out of room.  Then again I've read about people whose babies don't do that.  Everyone and every body is different so really I wouldn't take it to mean much either way!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Lol, i guess I should encourage my LO to keep moving too! Hopefully he will break my water!!! ;-)
  • Loading the player...
  • My baby is very active and keeping me up as well. I'm getting induced tomorrow because he doesn't seem to want to come on his own. He loves it in there and I've been thinking the same thing...playground belly. There's so little room in there now so I understand why he moves so much, stretching those little legs out must feel good.
  • Must be the full moon tomorrow or something because my LO was crazy last night too!  I'm due Friday.
  • imageMs Molly:
    Must be the full moon tomorrow or something because my LO was crazy last night too!  I'm due Friday.

maybe this ! mine was an animal last night!! worse than ever!! i thought the same thing about water breaking ,,, lol,, but im just 38 weeks tomorrow :) 

• Well, DD is super active now, so I don't think it's necessarily a sign of impending labor. Could be she's just wide awake and flipping around for fun.

• I don't know, my LO has been super active for weeks and doesn't show signs of slowing down at 36w.
  • I haven't googled it or anything, but maybe there's some validity to the full moon thing...after all the moon affects tides...maybe it affects the 'sack of waters' on a smaller scale and these LOs are surfing Wink
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"