Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

18 months and shoe size Non-Clicky Poll

I got DD measured today and I couldn't believe her shoe size. She's a tiny little thing--20.5lbs and she said she was probably a 5.5-6?!? Now, it was Payless, so I'm not 100% sold on the accuracy of the measurement. Does my LO have exceptionally large feet? What size does/did your 18 month old wear? (And how big was s/he?)
 Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: 18 months and shoe size Non-Clicky Poll

• My 14-month old wears size 5.5, so I don't think your kid's feet are exceptionally big.  We got her measured at Stride Rite, so I'd like to think it's pretty accurate. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • almost 16 months and size 7! He is also 2T clothing

DD is size 8 and in 3T 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • skioskio member
    DD is almost 16m and is a 5-5.5. She was 25lbs and 33.5 inches last week.
    imagePregnancy Ticker
  • Boy, size 6 double wide -- a *few months ago* (so, 13-14 months old)

He still fits some 12-18M rompers (never dried, from Gymboree) but is mostly wearing 18M and some 24M shirts.

• DS is in a 7, but they are starting to get a little tight. He's just under 30lbs and I have no idea how tall cuz he definitely just hit a growth spurt.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I think that sounds about right. I believe DD was in a 6-6.5 around that age. She has been wearing a 7 for awhile now and I think she's ready to move up now.
  • DS is in size 7. But, he measures the size of an average 2 year old or bigger.
    image"Lilypie">imageimage

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • DD is size 6 for now but may be moving up to 7 soon she's 18 months
  • My 15 month old wears a size 4 still. She's in the 90th+ %ile for height and around the 75th for weight. I think she has exceptionally small feet for her age lol.
    Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• At 18 months DD was wearing a 4.
    Abigail Grace 9/7/10
    Nathaniel Willis born sleeping 2/6/14
    Felicity Hope 4/6/15

• LO is 23 lbs and 33 inches.  She is in size 5 shoe...before summer is over, I'm sure she'll be in size 6.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DS is 17 months & wears a size 6... I'd bet he'll be in a 7 shortly after 18 months.  He's around 27-28 lbs and 33-34 inches tall.  

I feel like his feet have grown rather slowly since the fall though - he was in a size 5 at 8-9 months old and wore those for a good 6 months.  He's been in a 6 for a few months now, but they're starting to reach their max.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • DD is 25 months and has very tiny feet. At 18 months she was in a 3 and she is currently still wearing a 4. She's 34" and 23#. Apparently I had tiny feet as well ( I guess i still do. I'm 5'11" and wear a 7)
  • Chloe is 14 months old and only wears a size 4!  My kid has freakishly small feet!  She is about 27 pounds and wears 18 month/2T clothes.  I expect her to wake up one morning and none of her shoes will fit anymore.
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• My 13 month old is in size 7 shoes! 18 month pants and 2T shirts.
    photo newsig2_zps17ef14af.jpg
  • My 18 month is in size 4 shoes, but I think we will have to move up shortly!

• DS will be 18 months in a week or so.  He is wearing size 3 or 4.
    Little Man 1.8.11
    Freshie Girl 9.29.12
  • DS will be 18 months in a week or so.  He is wearing size 3 or 4 in shoes and he wears 12 month pants/shorts, 18 month rompers and shirts. 
    Little Man 1.8.11
    Freshie Girl 9.29.12
  • DD has been in a size 7 since before she was 18 months, and she's getting ready to grow out of those and into an 8. So no, I don't think your kid has monster feet. Mine, however... LOL FYI, my husband has size 16W feet, so she gets it honestly.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • MrsSRMrsSR member
    At 18 months DD was a size 5.
  • That doesn't seem large at all.  DS just turned 18 months yesterday; he's 23.5 lbs. and is wearing a 6.5 in sneakers and a 6 in sandals.  When he got his first real sneakers at 13 months he was a size 5.  Maybe he has big feet but I think they're about average.

ETA: He wears size 18 month is just about all clothing.

DS (7 years old) from FET in 2010
    DD (5 years old) from IUI in 2012
    TTC 3rd and final!: IUI #1 in progress!
  • We are only at 17 months here, but LO is a shoe size 6.5. I don't think your LO has large feet, shoes that are size 18-22 months are an average size 6/7 so it sounds just about right. Our LO is only about 21.5lbs, but he is on the taller side so I think thats why he has long-ish feet.
    Team Pink! Baby Girl due 8.2.15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I haven't gotten her officially sized, but my 18-month-old wears sizes 5 and 5.5 right now. She is 23.5 lb and 33" (tall girl).  She's been in these same shoes for months though!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • My DS just turned 18 months and he's in 4's.  He's not that close to moving into 5's either. 
  • My 1 year old grew out of a Stride Rite size 5 a month ago....
  • We're 19 months and about a 6-6.5, he usually wears his crocs though, EVERYWHERE! Even just around the house, he seriously loves them.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My daughter is in a size 4. When we got her shoes at Stride Rite last week, she measured at 3.5, but they go up a half size. 
    My daughter is my hero.
  • JJsMumJJsMum member
    DH is 19 months and wears a 6.5/7, plus he is already in 2T clothes (some 3T when he has cloth diapers on).
    Jonathan Jeremy~12/02/2010,  BFP#2~M/C @ 11wks 4 days,  BFP #3~CP @ 4 wks 3 days,  
    Simon Randall~01/29/2013, Grayson Paul~10/03/2014
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Oct'14 January Siggy Challenge - Snow Fails 

• 6.5XW shoe size

36"  32#

clothing: 3T or 4T.

Om nom nom
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • mick64mick64 member
    DS just turned 18 months and is wearing a size 6/6.5 for shoes.  For clothes he is in 24 months or 2T. He is 34 1/4" tall and weighs 29 pounds. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • erbearerbear member

Normal.

My DD2 is a peanut (17 months, 20 pounds). She wears 9-12 mo clothing and size 5 shoes.

"Hello, babies. Welcome to Earth. It's hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It's round and wet and crowded. At the outside, babies, you've got about a hundred years here. There's only one rule that I know of, babies. God damn it, you've got to be kind." - Kurt Vonnegut
  • eb1113eb1113 member
    DD is 19 months and is wearing a size 7 shoe from Old Navy.  I want to take her to Stride Rite to get her measured... just need to find the time to get her there!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • DD is 25.5 lbs and 33 inches, she is in a 5 or 5.5 for shoes. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • He wears a 6 and is about 31 inches and 23 lbs.

• My 17 month old wears a 6 and she is 24 pounds.  My 32 pound almost 3 year old wears a 9.

I wear an 11 :)  so maybe we all of big feet.  oh well.   

DD (8/12/09), DD (2/8/11)
    BFP 12/16/14| EDD 8/19/15 |MMC 1/15/15 (9 weeks 1 day)
  • Mine is 21 lbs 14 oz....and she wears a size 4.  That's target brand shoes....if I put sketchers or something on her a 4 is way toooo big still.
  • LO is 22lbs/30in and she wears a 5/5.5.
  • DD is starting to grow out of her 5s..I'll be moving her to 6s soon. She's also on the smaller size--22lbs.

My son last summer wore a 7-8 at 18 months. He's in a 10 now. He is really tall and thin.

• print out the size guide on striderite.com and do a measurement yourself to be certain, and then go up 1/2 size.

DS was probably 6.5 or 7 at 18 mos. I know when he was about 20-22 mos he got fitted into 7.5Ws 

image > Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DS is off the charts and is wearing a 7.5 wide shoe.  He is growing like crazy!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"