December 2011 Moms

I need to wake her up!! Its been 14 hours

L went to sleep yesterday at 6pm. It is 8:17 and SHE IS STILL SLEEP!! She refused all naps so she's just making up for it, but it makes me nervous when she sleeps this long.

PS - to all those parents with non sleeping babies, this is not me bragging. I love that she sleeps so well, but even with an angelcare monitor I have been in her room at least 9 times because it scares me that she didn't wake up for a bottle. She only had 2.5 bottles all day yesterday.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I need to wake her up!! Its been 14 hours

• must be something in the water, A slept 13 hours last night, straight through from 6:30p-7:30a.  I'm lucky if she ever sleeps past 6!
    AVT - 12.2.11

LCT - 5.15.14 ~ 9lbs, 22.5 inches

• You ladies leave me feeling HOPEFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm sure I'd be a worrying mess, but a RESTED worrying mess! 

Lilypie - (ovfd)

• Loading the player...
  • imagehlc820:
    You ladies leave me feeling HOPEFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm sure I'd be a worrying mess, but a RESTED worrying mess! 

Oddly enough I am sick and haven't been sleeping well. I finally slept pretty okay last night. Maybe this was God's way of letting me rest. She finally woke up a few minutes ago and i was expecting her to be really groggy or sick, but she had a bottle,a new diaper, and is jumping happlily in her exersaucer. Sleep will come mama, I promise. I have to remind myself of this on the days she wakes up 3 times to play.

• imageCamJack mom:

imagehlc820:
    You ladies leave me feeling HOPEFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm sure I'd be a worrying mess, but a RESTED worrying mess! 

Oddly enough I am sick and haven't been sleeping well. I finally slept pretty okay last night. Maybe this was God's way of letting me rest. She finally woke up a few minutes ago and i was expecting her to be really groggy or sick, but she had a bottle,a new diaper, and is jumping happlily in her exersaucer. Sleep will come mama, I promise. I have to remind myself of this on the days she wakes up 3 times to play.

If you're sick, she could be fighting off whatever you had...sleep is the best way to fight off infection. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Wow! I would be nervous too...that's a LONG time! Glad someone is getting some sleep though. DD was up every 2 hours last night. That is the first time she's ever done that. Even as a newborn she gave me longer stretches than that. 
    BFP #2 - MC Aug 2012 - D&C w/ complications
    imageimage
  • imageTussie Mussie:
    Wow! I would be nervous too...that's a LONG time! Glad someone is getting some sleep though. DD was up every 2 hours last night. That is the first time she's ever done that. Even as a newborn she gave me longer stretches than that. 
    we had the same thing the night before last. I think they're just excited to be 6 month olds now.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I kinda hate you right now lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"