September 2012 Moms
Options

Quick Glucose question?

So I have taken two one hour test and failed the second so I had to take the 3hr one yesterday, on a good note I passed, but im not sure if I can take it a 4th time. It makes me feel awful! I was just wondering how many times they make people take the test. I'm 30 weeks so I figured I was in he clear?!?! Maybe....

Re: Quick Glucose question?

• Options
    Why would you have the take the 3 hour test more than once? If you fail that one, I'm pretty sure you have GD, and should be treated for it...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

If you passed the 3 hour, then you're done.

I had to take the 1 hour twice as well (large babies) and passed both times and they may still make me take the 3 hour.  I'll know more next week. 

Carter Robert 7.18.08 | Brynn Sophia 5.24.10 | Reid Joseph 9.10.12 | Emerson Mae 1.27.14

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ditto the PP's hopefully you're good now! :o) GL!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

~~~ EDD for Baby #2  6/28/15~~~~

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I only took each one once, fail then pass. I am not sure why you would need to take it again?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    well thats good I just didnt want them to make me take the 1hr again at 35 weeks or so i want to be prepared if i had to take it again:) Im a  FTM and thankfully this is the only hard thing for me being pregnant. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"