3rd Trimester

Embarrassed Hubby at 36 week check up

My midwife did her internal exam and said I was 1 cm.  My hubby and I were super excited.  Then she turned directly to him and said, "Have sex often."  My husband's jaw dropped!  She told me to continue doing everything I am doing now, but have more sex.  I thought my hubby was going to pass out!  Anyone ever had a midwife completely embarrass your spouse??  It was so funny!!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Embarrassed Hubby at 36 week check up

• HAHA!! DH doesn't embaress easily...I wish they would find a way to do it though!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My hubby would not be embarrassed at all and more like... Whewhooooooo!!!! 
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • He was so embarrassed because he isn't big on talking about sex and such...which is the opposite of me!  And most of the time the midwife doesn't really talk to him.  So their first real conversation was about having more sex!  :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Dh would not be embarrassed at all. It takes a lot for that to happen.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • While DH would have been thrilled to hear that from the doctor, I am sure he would have turned beet red having the doctor say it to him!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'd love it if my Dr told my DH we needed to have sex more often! lol Even if it did make him embarrassed!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Nope..husband does not get embarrassed easily. He kind of has a "*** happens" attitude. He picked it up from his mom lol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Nah, my midwife talks about sex all the time, so I think we're used to it.
  • my ob did the same sort of thing my first pregnancy after doing a sweep. he looked at xh and said the rest is up to you, go home and have lots of sex. xh turned bright red, it was awesome.
  • How funny!

At my 32-week check-up, I embarrassed my Husband by asking if it was alright we were having regular sex still, just because of some issues I've been having during my pregnancy...

He turned BRIGHT RED, the midwife noticed and patted his knee and said; "oh don't be embarrassed, sweetie...it was a good question!"

I heard about it on the car ride home. LOL.

BabyFruit Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • HAHA!! DH doesn't embaress easily...I wish they would find a way to do it though!!

• MH was not embarrassed when MW told him that last time around, but was mortified when my MOM turned to him and said "go f$%^ your wife" when contractions were not helping me progress in the few days leading up to my induction.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • hahahaha mine would start celebrating right then and there! No embarrassment, but probably plenty of hand claps.

I've decided that we'll probably start gettin' it on around 35-36 weeks. We... have not done much during pregnancy, to say the least. Long story. But DH is anxiously counting down the days to when I tell him to lose the pants and start working on getting this baby out! 

Our Squishy - 8/21/12
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    blog! thescenery.net
  • IAM3BsIAM3Bs member

LOL

DH is pretty impossible to embarrass... he probably would have turned around and said something completely gross like "does anal count?!" just to see the doctor & me turn completely red.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"