Pregnant after 35

Baby girl name debate round 2

Help! I posted a few days ago but now have revised added the list for DD. We like classic and elegant ... not trendy names like Apple. The last name is Verdi I'm posting here because I am looking for the over 35 opinion just to get a more mature angle ( I'm over 35 myself). I also due on 7/18 so it is down to the wire!

Sabrina Frances

Ava Frances

Isabella Frances

Elizabeth Frances

Franchesca (not sure of middle name)

Sophia was an idea but I am leaning away from it.

Re: Baby girl name debate round 2

• I love Sabrina Frances, esp with your last name. But you have good choices there, you really can't go wrong, IMO!
    Married August 14, 2011 Gave birth to our beautiful baby girl on September 17, 2012
  • I like Elizabeth, Ava and Isabella, but would go with Elizabeth b/c the other 2 are so popular.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • They are all beautiful names, but Sabrina Frances is definitely my favorite. There are a lot of Avas and Isabellas out there right now, so if you like to avoid overly popular names you might want to nix those two. Elizabeth and Franchesca are likely to be shortened, so if you're not crazy about nicknames, you might want to avoid those.

You really can't go wrong, though! They are all great names!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I love Franchesca and I think it goes well with  Verdi.

My second pick would be Elizabeth Frances

Aug 15 April Siggy challenge: Baby Shower fails:

BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I also love Sabrina Frances.  It is by far my favorite on your list.  Sounds really nice with your last name, too!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I like Elizabeth Frances Verdi.  It sounds very sophisticated.   I was always told to think about what would be a good name for doctor, lawyer or CEO.  Good Luck! 
  • Elizabeth Frances and Isabella Frances are my two faves. Sophia is one of the most common names right now (I wanted that name originally if I had a DD, but now there are Sophia/Sofies everywhere!)...

Sabrina is probably my least favourite on the list, but it's still a pretty name, so you can't really go wrong...

*********************************************************************************************

"You have to do your own growing no matter how tall your grandfather was." 
            -- Abraham Lincoln

Me:39  MH:39 
    DD born 6/1/2013 after 15 months of TTC with one loss.    
    TTC #2: BFP 4/22 but stalled growth and no HB at 9w3d on 5/30        

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3a2798" style="font-size:smaller;" >
    <br /> My Ovulation Chart</a>

• I love Ava! It is just simple and elegant.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I like Sabrina, it's really lovely and unique. Plus it works for a little girl, as well as a grown women without sounding to adult or immature.

Isabella and Ava are beautiful, but pretty popular, which I'm trying to avoid in a name. Just something to think about. She might have three other Ava's in class.

Good luck! 

• I love these names. Do you want to have your DD have a popular name? If so AVA and Isabella are very popular. Elizabeth is a classic name, that I love. Franchesca would be unique for the states. A bit of Itailian flair.
    imageimageimage
    weddingcountdown.com Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Franchesca Verdi sounds so good. I like that one best, followed by Elizabeth.

• Ava was one of my favorites, but it's in the top ten now, and I don't want her (if it's a her) to be one of ten Avas in class.  So my favorite is Sabrina.

• I love Ava!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Your names are beautiful. I do live Isabella Frances very much.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"