Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

4 weeks pp - Red bleeding and a little pain...

I've read a few threads on here about ladies who had stopped bleeding and then started again.  Well this is me now.  I stopped at 2.5 weeks and just last night I had some pain and when I looked, bleeding had started again.  The pain is concentrated on my right side and is nagging, not anywhere near actual hurt, but definitely associated with the bleeding.  Just wondering if this sudden bleeding was associated with pain for anyone else?  

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   
                                                     BFP#2:  06/12/2013 ---- loss

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
      BPF#4: 2/1/2016 --- 2/23/2016 suspected molar pregnancy--- 3/15/2016 D&E - diagnosis MM
                                                               BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy

Re: 4 weeks pp - Red bleeding and a little pain...

• Options
    I have that right now...its normal it just means you are over doing it and need to rest more!! good luck :)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options

imagebeachbum28:
    I have that right now...its normal it just means you are over doing it and need to rest more!! good luck :)

I feel like I'm barely doing anything!! I can't imagine taking it easier...ugh. 

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
          BPF#4: 2/1/2016 --- 2/23/2016 suspected molar pregnancy--- 3/15/2016 D&E - diagnosis MM
                                                                   BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    This happened to me and my OB said it was normal. But could it be your period?
  • Options

imagekrryg:
    This happened to me and my OB said it was normal. But could it be your period?

Im breastfeeding so I don't think so... 

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
                                                                   BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"