Pregnant after 35

Announcing........

Andrew Lee. He arrived in spectacular fashion on Sunday, June 17 @ 5:07 a.m.  I had a ruptured uterus which resulted in a c-section and today had to go in for another surgery to fix the hematoma (150 cc were withdrawn). But he is beautiful!

I have never been a huge poster but got tons of information from this site.  Hopefully I attached a picture correctly.  

Thank you ladies! 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: Announcing........

• Congratulations, Mama!

The photo didn't come through, but I am sure he is the most beautiful thing in the world! 

I hope your recovery is swift and complete-- you are going to be running around after him in no time!

*********************************************************************************************

"You have to do your own growing no matter how tall your grandfather was." 
            -- Abraham Lincoln

Me:39  MH:39 
    DD born 6/1/2013 after 15 months of TTC with one loss.    
    TTC #2: BFP 4/22 but stalled growth and no HB at 9w3d on 5/30        

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3a2798" style="font-size:smaller;" >
    <br /> My Ovulation Chart</a>

• Congrats!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • congratulations. Now you didn't tell us weight or length and darn it if  your picture didnt come through either!  If you have a chance, try the pic again-I would love to see him.  Hope all is going well with your follow up surgery!  good luck and congrats on your son!
    Aug 15 April Siggy challenge: Baby Shower fails:

BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Congratulations!  You'll have re-attach the photo :).
  • reb562reb562 member
    congrats!
    Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Congratulations! I hope the surgery goes well and you can be back home with baby asap.
  • WBMomWBMom member

Good grief....I cannot figure out how to add a pic plus I left off details. I am going o blame all the pain meds!

Details:

9 lbs 15 oz

23 in long

Dark hair

He looks opposite his sisters  who were blonde and had little to no hair.

I am still dealing with a hematoma and wearing compression stockings from my toes to my upper thighs. Pretty big doses of pain meds but I was released today to go home. It feels great to be in my own house.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Congratulations! Love the name!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"