3rd Trimester
Options

Advice Please

I have a 2 year old daughter at home that has been overly emotional and testing us constantly... We have not changed anythign in her routine, but its making me SUPER nervous with #2 on his way in a couple weeks...  I feel terrible and dont' know what to do.. Advice?

Re: Advice Please

• Options

My daughter will be two soon and she is going through a phase as well. It's all apart of the terrible two's... and also she probably realizes that a change is about to occur. 

Have you involved her in prepping for baby #2?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

We talk about it a lot, and she has helped me with washing his clothes and bottles and we talk about him being here soon and how much she will be able to teach him once he is here... I am open to more suggestions though!

I'm wondering if I should take some time off of work before the baby gets here so we can just spend some time with the two of us.. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageloriann4472:

We talk about it a lot, and she has helped me with washing his clothes and bottles and we talk about him being here soon and how much she will be able to teach him once he is here... I am open to more suggestions though!

I'm wondering if I should take some time off of work before the baby gets here so we can just spend some time with the two of us.. 

I think taking some time off for just the 2 of you (do her favorite things) is a good idea and what I'd plan to do.  Then when baby comes make sure to involve her however possible (even if its "reading" to the baby, helping you with diaper changes, letting her pick out outfits to put him/her in, etc.

Also, I'd like to thank you for spelling "advice" correctly.  For some reason everyone on TB seems to think its "advise"- no one seems to know the difference in the two words and I am so happy to finally see someone who does! :) 

imageimage
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"