August 2012 Moms

Lop-sided belly..

Anyone else's LO prefer one side of their belly over the other? Our LO is a left side man...he bunches up over there and squirms around...its adorable in the sense that my belly is entirely lop-sided and moves a lot. Stick out tongue
Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Lop-sided belly..

• yes! i dont know what he is doing in there but sometimes my belly is totally lopsided and other times it looks like two seperate lumps side by side... wierd!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yep!! Always to the right..and really pops out and points that way when i have a BH!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes! Our LO loves to bunch up of the right side and kicks are almost always at the top left side of my belly, they confirmed that s/he is head down and that the legs were over on the top left at my last ultrasound 2 weeks ago. 
    T&Y Est. 7/4/2009

• We are a lefty too! My DD always hung out on the left side too.  It's funny, when I have a BH, my right side is super flat and there is a huge blob on the left.  Sometiems I swear she is trying to get around to my back, like there will be room there or something!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic C 5.14.08 c 8.9.12 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Yup! My LO is a lefty also. It looks so strange sometimes and it makes me laugh. My DH and I will talk to him and try to convince him to spread out a little and use all the space that I"m giving him, but he doesn't seem to care too much about our opinions :)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • yes! LO prefers the right side. I'll wake up in the morning or just randomly notice that my right side is all bulged and hard and my left side is semi flat lol at first it freaked me out now i find it amusing :)
  • Right side belly here!!! :)
  • Our little guy exclusively hangs out on the right side. My belly has been lopsided since he flipped head down at 27ish weeks. He also now mostly only punches instead of kicking since flipping. I was pretty positive I felt him turn head down but then I was still only feeling "kicks" down low so I figured I was wrong. 2 days later my ultrasound at my regular monthly appointment confirmed he was head down and punching away.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Mine is a left sided girl and has been since the beginning.. whenever I am having a bad day, ate too much or just have gas she makes her way to right under my left rib cage... Silly girl, what is she looking for?? I guess she just wants to be close to my heart... Cheesy, I know Embarrassed
  • klp28klp28 member
    This baby loves my right side and my DD did as well. My H says that DD must have scrawled something on my uterus on that side and now this one is trying to leave his mark, too. Yeah...my H is kind of a nerd.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • ummm YEA Carson totally thinks the 'EXIT' is through the right side of my belly! He always over there pushing on me.. LOL
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • irerirer member
    Yes! And sticks his/her butt out, too, so it is kind of a "pointy" lopsided bump.
  • My little girl loves curling up on the left! I love it because I can tell exactly where she is! :) But at night she curls up suuuuper low on my right side and i swear i can feel her little fingers or toes tickling my hipbones...
  • Oh yes, LO always goes to the right. I am very lop-sided sometimes.
  • i've got a righty over here.
  • Our guy has been a right side man the whole pregnancy. I am always lopsided and bulging out. This means his foot is ALWAYS under my right rib cage too, which is not in any way comfortable. Now when I sleep he'll slide over to my left side once in a while to make the lopsided-ness even out I guess :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"