1st Trimester

Really?!

For all you women out there that think you are better than me talking bad about my husband and my unborn child all because I said I can feel my baby at 8 weeks. You are internet trolls, you must have miserable lives. You sit behind your computer screens knowing that you will never meet me face to face and say the horrible things to my face that you have. You can call MUD or whatever your stupid slang is all you want. You obviouslly have no lives knowing what every single abbreviation means. You all need to grow up and get lives!!! B*tches!

Re: Really?!

• Ooooh.  Real mature.
  • imagesofamonkey:
    Ooooh.  Real mature.
    ;) Thank you!!
  • Loading the player...
  • You're so sweet.  I would actually tell my own sister or BFF they were crazy if they said they felt movement at 8 weeks.  I don't say anything on here I wouldn't say in person. 
    11/2010 Diagnosed with PCOS 
    10/31/11 M/C at 9 weeks
    1/12/13 DD was born
    4/9/16 DS was born 
    9/17 CP 
    6/23/18 BFP EDD 3/4/19 

K & C | 9.17.10
    "With You By My Side, I Will Never Be Lost"
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

CafeMom Tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageharley8806:
    imagesofamonkey:
    Ooooh.  Real mature.
    ;) Thank you!!
    Oh.
  • oooo the sequel :)
                                                  <3<3Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker <3<3   
  • imageAllycat11:
    You're so sweet.  I would actually tell my own sister or BFF they were crazy if they said they felt movement at 8 weeks.  I don't say anything on here I wouldn't say in person. 

I would say this to everyone face :) THANKS

• imageharley8806:
    For all you women out there that think you are better than me talking bad about my husband and my unborn child all because I said I can feel my baby at 8 weeks. You are internet trolls, you must have miserable lives. You sit behind your computer screens knowing that you will never meet me face to face and say the horrible things to my face that you have. You can call MUD or whatever your stupid slang is all you want. You obviouslly have no lives knowing what every single abbreviation means. You all need to grow up and get lives!!! B*tches!

Oh ooo is this a GBCB??? Please tell me this is a GBCB!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • You're right.  I'm sorry.  Over the past several years as I've been on TB, I've been a troll to far too many women.  It took this post of yours to show me my rotten ways.  I will change and become a better person now.  Thank you.

Wait...what? 

• imageakating:

imageharley8806:

OK I have to know what is a GBCB?

• imageAmbsies:

Oh fun.  You're still here.

Why are you so upset about what a bunch of internet strangers have to say?  If you really want to believe that you're feeling your baby move, go right on ahead. 

But really, it is physically impossible.

k!

• imagesofamonkey:
    Ooooh.  Real mature.

Never said I was trying to be ;)

•    I was kinda reading thru that post wondering what I had missed.... sorry you're getting hassled,  women can be so catty (myself included, I can be the worst)  plus on top of it all we are all in our first trimester, hormones flying everywhere...... Im not sure what you posted, but a word of advice,,, dont throw your diamonds in the mud, keep them protected and share them with the ones you trust....  

I do hope your day goes better, many many blessings on your pregnancy,. your family and all your hopes and dreams....

cindie 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageCupcakeKaper:

You're right.  I'm sorry.  Over the past several years as I've been on TB, I've been a troll to far too many women.  It took this post of yours to show me my rotten ways.  I will change and become a better person now.  Thank you.

Wait...what? 

Wait....what? You're a c*nt!?

• imagecindiesheart:

I was kinda reading thru that post wondering what I had missed.... sorry you're getting hassled,  women can be so catty (myself included, I can be the worst)  plus on top of it all we are all in our first trimester, hormones flying everywhere...... Im not sure what you posted, but a word of advice,,, dont throw your diamonds in the mud, keep them protected and share them with the ones you trust....  

I do hope your day goes better, many many blessings on your pregnancy,. your family and all your hopes and dreams....

cindie 

Thanks Cindie, I think you may be the only one on here who has a brain! :)

• imageharley8806:
    imageCupcakeKaper:

You're right.  I'm sorry.  Over the past several years as I've been on TB, I've been a troll to far too many women.  It took this post of yours to show me my rotten ways.  I will change and become a better person now.  Thank you.

Wait...what? 

I prefer douchecanoe, but whatever... 

• imageharley8806:
    You sit behind your computer screens knowing that you will never meet me face to face and say the horrible things to my face that you have.

• imageakating:

imageharley8806:

I've been waiting for a good GBCB! Pass the Twizzler Pull-n-Peel!

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• imageMollusksWrangler:
    imageCupcakeKaper:
    imageharley8806:
    imageCupcakeKaper:

Wait...what? 

Stop being such a snatch cupcake...you troll.

• imageMollusksWrangler:
    imageCupcakeKaper:
    imageharley8806:
    imageCupcakeKaper:

Wait...what? 

HAHAHA Stop being inconsiderate rude b*tches! You're trolls for sitting here just waiting for me to express how I feel. NONE of you people would say this to my face, cuz you'd probably get the sh*t kicked out of you! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *laughs evil and contimplates*

• Yawn. Same sh!tty AEs, different days and boards..
    imageCupcakeKaper:
    imageharley8806:
    imageCupcakeKaper:

Wait...what? 

HAHAHA Stop being inconsiderate rude b*tches! You're trolls for sitting here just waiting for me to express how I feel. NONE of you people would say this to my face, cuz you'd probably get the sh*t kicked out of you! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *laughs evil and contimplates*

Vagina fart.

• Man, someone is REALLY enjoying their hormones....
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageCupcakeKaper:

imageharley8806:
    You sit behind your computer screens knowing that you will never meet me face to face and say the horrible things to my face that you have.

ROFLMAO!!!  Best post yet!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageCupcakeKaper:
    imageMollusksWrangler:
    imageCupcakeKaper:
    imageharley8806:
    imageCupcakeKaper:

Wait...what? 

Please keep replying to everything with a meme...it is making my night! 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageharley8806:

I'm sorry but you're still wrong. And it seems like you're the troll here, and a hypocrite. Seriously ask your doctor when you can feel the baby move. My life is perfectly fine, it just seems like you can't handle being told you're wrong.

Jacob, 1/14/13
  • mlangsmlangs member

Oh harley... I am so glad you are back... I missed your drama so... I don't think  you have ever said 1 thing that makes sense, and you get flamed on each and every post... please don't GBCB... please!

You are my favorite entertainment!

• imageharley8806:
    imageMollusksWrangler:
    imageCupcakeKaper:
    imageharley8806:
    imageCupcakeKaper:

Wait...what? 

And what is it that you're being? Mature and civilized? I think you need a reality check. 

Jacob, 1/14/13
  • Mash67Mash67 member
    "Get lives," as in plural?? No thanks my one Life is just fine.. we aren't cats you know... Female dogs maybe! lmao!
  • Wait!  You can feel your baby at 8 weeks?  Anyone see Prometheus yet?

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • You are entertaining however...

08.2008 | Diagnosed with PCOS
    11.2011 | First appointment with RE
    12.2011 | HSG reveals 100% blockages in both tubes
    02.2012 | Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy to unblock tubes...success!

{ BFP # 1 | April 1, 2012 }
    Jonah Alexander is here! Born 12.07.12 @ 39w3d

{ BFP # 2 | May 22, 2013 }
    Chemical Pregnancy :(

{ BFP # 3 | February 12, 2014 }
    So far, so good! We love you, little peanut!

BabyFruit Ticker

Mama to Mason (7) and Asher the Crasher (3).
    Married to Topher (10 years). 32 years young in Oklahoma.

• Mash67Mash67 member
  • Umm who doesn't have a life? I believe that would be you, you're the one posting stupid crap and throwing a baby tantrum when you don't get the answer you want. And then you post another post about how you didn't get the answer you want. You really need to grow up big time.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • OMG, I have to say after a long day this was a great laugh!!!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Yo Harley: 

Oh, what a coincidence!! This is the SAME size as your amazing kicking raspberry.   

imageimage
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageharley8806:

Contemplate. FTFY. YWIA. GTFO.

Mama to Mason (7) and Asher the Crasher (3).
    Married to Topher (10 years). 32 years young in Oklahoma.

• Holy dog sh*t, this is f*ing funny. Some people, I tell you. Call your OB, and get a life.
  • Isn't that precious...
    Our Little Lady
    Avery - 8.2.07 | Asher - 5.12.10 | Audrey - 11.28.12

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"