Trying to Get Pregnant

~:~:~:TTGP Grad Check-In:~:~:~

Hey ladies, I have not seen this today so figured I would start it.<3

Fill us in on your betas, bellies, and babies! I need something to make me smile today Big Smile

If you could pass it on to your boards that would be great!!!!

Married BF 6/29/2002/
TTC Since Aug 2011/
ME:34 all clear/DH:41 DX Severe MFI/
IVF w/ICSI OCT 2012 Stims started 10/8/ER 10/19/12/ET 10/24/Beta#1 11/2=BFN (beta was 1.2)

IVF 2.0-Baseline 11/7/12 beta 0/All Clear
Stim start 11/7/12//ER 11/19 11M//10F
ET 2 embies 11/24//Beta#1 28 Beta #2 23 Beta#3 29
stop meds Beta#4 37/C/P 5W5D EDD:8/12/13/IVF#3 in Jan

Ivf 3-frozen 3 poor 3day/fet=bfn

Ivf#4 New dr. New protocol=beta1 197 beta#2 677 beta#3 1557
 u/s 8/13 =TWINS 2 strong hb
Due Date 4/4/14

My Chart//>

Re: ~:~:~:TTGP Grad Check-In:~:~:~

• Diva!  I see that you are back to TTC.  I have everything crossed for you my dear!

I'm 12 weeks.  I can't believe it.  It's now starting to go by fast.  I had an apt last week and my LO is measuring right on schedule and is just too cute!  I have the NT scan this Friday.  I don't have any pictures yet because I think I'm still mostly bloat, but my lower ab does feel like it's getting harder.  Maybe I'll take a pic for next week.  I'm coming out to all of my family and FB this Thurs. 

Miss you TTGP ladies and I'm still cheering you all on!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Falling in Love!  November 2014
  • Woohoo! im favorite thread every week! Show us those bumps!
  • Loading the player...
  • It's been more then a month since I last checked in wow! Well,I'm 21 weeks today & everything has been going great so far! We found out that we are having a little boy and we are naming him Wyatt Elijah. It's starting to feel more real now that we know baby is a boy and being able to feel him kick all day long! We just started working on the nursery as well, got his room all cleaned out and ready to decorate!

I hope everyone is doing great! Can't wait to see all the bumps!

Me last week!

Married 5/31/10
    DS 10/31/12
    BFP 11/18/14
    EDD 7/31/15

July15 Siggy Challenge: Favorite holiday movie. Bad Santa!
  • I don't know how many people know me anymore but I haven't done an update in about forever and I caught it today.

Gabriel will be 11 months at the beginning of July. He's cruising, figuring out some basic words, and getting into everything possible.

Here's a pic from some ones we were trying to use for a father's day gift:

imageimage" mce_src="image"> 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I am doing good, 27 weeks which I'm calling 3rd tri! It has been so hot here in CA and I have been miserable and wondering how Ill make it 3 more months. I have an appointment next week to get my glucose test and rhogam shot, Im really nervous. Bennett's room is looking great! Here is a 27 week belly shot

BFP #1 Chemical Pregnancy

BFP #2 DS Bennett

BFP #3 Missed Miscarriage 8wks

BFP #4 Miscarriage 6 wks

BFP #5 Due August 10, 2015

• I'm feeling good, well into my 2nd tri. I have an u/s today, can't wait to see the LO again. Last time it was moving all over the place...a swimmer, just like mommy!

I have a cute bump (I think so, at least) and my students are starting to notice. If someone can tell me how I can upload a pic from my phone, I will share.

In case anyone is wondering, we are staying Team Green! 

• imageJBM1204:

I'm feeling good, well into my 2nd tri. I have an u/s today, can't wait to see the LO again. Last time it was moving all over the place...a swimmer, just like mommy!

I have a cute bump (I think so, at least) and my students are starting to notice. If someone can tell me how I can upload a pic from my phone, I will share.

In case anyone is wondering, we are staying Team Green! 

JBM I can't believe you are 16 weeks! I'd love to see your bump, but Im no help with uploading from a phone!

BFP #1 Chemical Pregnancy

BFP #2 DS Bennett

BFP #3 Missed Miscarriage 8wks

BFP #4 Miscarriage 6 wks

BFP #5 Due August 10, 2015

• Hi ladies! I'll be 17 weeks tomorrow, and we had a sex determination u/s and gender reveal party on Saturday and found out we are having a GIRL!! It is what we were hoping for and couldn't be more excited!!!

We are trying to decide on a name and it isn't going well... lol. A/S in a few weeks, otherwise not much going on!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • salt78salt78 member
    imageCatahoulaMom:

I don't know how many people know me anymore but I haven't done an update in about forever and I caught it today.

Gabriel will be 11 months at the beginning of July. He's cruising, figuring out some basic words, and getting into everything possible.

OMG look at him! He's so handsome! <3

Next Monday is the anniversary of my BFP. I cannot believe it has been a year already. o_0

B is 15w old. She "talks" ALL. THE. TIME, gives us lots of smiles, and is just figuring out how to giggle/laugh. She is amazing. :)

GL to everyone here and congrats to all the new BFPs and mommies-to-be!

• Good morning/Afternoon ladies!!! Hope you all are doing well! :)

I am 11 weeks 2 days today! Time is just flying by. My next appointment is next Wednesday, can't wait for it. :)

I took a picture last night, I can't believe how big I'm getting. I didn't get a noticeable bump until I was 16 weeks along with Landon. Here is my 11 week bump:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Best of luck to all of the TTGP ladies. <3 Much love!

BFP #1:10/31/10 DS born 6/22/11BFP #3:4/24/12 DD born 12/31/12
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageCatahoulaMom:

I don't know how many people know me anymore but I haven't done an update in about forever and I caught it today.

He is SOOOOO cute!

• imageGR8TDANEMOM:

I am doing good, 27 weeks which I'm calling 3rd tri! It has been so hot here in CA and I have been miserable and wondering how Ill make it 3 more months. I have an appointment next week to get my glucose test and rhogam shot, Im really nervous. Bennett's room is looking great! Here is a 27 week belly shot

You look amazing GDM!!!!!!

And don't be nervous for your Glucose test & the rhogam shot. Nothing to worry about. ;) GL!

• imageberbur:

Hi ladies! I'll be 17 weeks tomorrow, and we had a sex determination u/s and gender reveal party on Saturday and found out we are having a GIRL!! It is what we were hoping for and couldn't be more excited!!!

We are trying to decide on a name and it isn't going well... lol. A/S in a few weeks, otherwise not much going on!

Congrats on the GIRL!!! Yay! :)

• My update is kind of a mixed bag today.  Last week, my OB decided to send me for another u/s, to ease my PgAL fears.  Well the baby looked fantastic, measuring a day ahead with a strong HB of 175, but the gestational sac was only measuring 6 weeks - basically unless the sac grows, the baby will outgrow it, and the m/c rate is somewhere between 30-80%.  Apparently this issue is relatively rare - my OB had never seen a patient with this issue. I have a higher level u/s with a peri tomorrow to see if LO is still in there and see if anything's changed. 

It sucks to think that the baby is growing so well, but this random fluke could keep this from being my take-home baby....but, I'm trying (not so well) to reserve judgement, because this little fighter has surprised us already!  Please keep your FX for a strong HB and sac growth tomorrow!

Cycle 7: BFP 1-17-12, Missed Miscarriage at 8w6d (measured 7w2d, no HB), D&C 2-29-12
    Cycle 9: BFP 5-3-12:EDD 1-24-13 It's a girl! Born 12-27-12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Hi TTGP!!! I'm 7 weeks along today, my m/s has been here for about a week now. Some days are worse than others but I'm getting through it. I have an ultrasound in Friday where I am so anxious to see/hear the heartbeat!

Always thinking of my TTGP ladies.  

I finally have something to update on this week, but its not good Sad  DH was laid off of work yesterday, so now we are struggling to do damage control and make sure we will have money & insurance when this baby is scheduled to arrive in 34 days.  I'm worried of course, and sad that we can't really enjoy the last month of my pregnancy, and we will definitely give up things like our "last hurrah" date night in July and newborn photos.  Its scary because we finished the last of the baby shopping on Saturday and so we will have that bill, and we were going to put the finishing touches on the nursery buuuut...

We've gotten a tremendous amount of support and a few leads on jobs from friends, and even from my bmb.  Its humbling.  If a job offer pops up in another state, we'll just move ASAP and hope I don't go into labor in the process. Either way, we absolutely need to sell the house, so no sense in finishing the nursery.  DH was out of work for almost 2 yrs the last time this happened and we need to cut our losses now.  I kinda don't know what we'll do past June.

Anywho, here is me mid-week last week @34.5w.  Doc thinks that baby will be a peanut, but healthy.  NExt appointment is next Tues when I start going every week.  Best of luck to you gals over here on TTGP!

Oh my - so much stress you TOTALLY don't need right now!  I really hope something comes along for you guys and good news is on its way.

Cycle 7: BFP 1-17-12, Missed Miscarriage at 8w6d (measured 7w2d, no HB), D&C 2-29-12
    Cycle 9: BFP 5-3-12:EDD 1-24-13 It's a girl! Born 12-27-12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Lando, Anita, and Gr8 are looking lovely as usual! <3
  • imagesalt78:

Next Monday is the anniversary of my BFP. I cannot believe it has been a year already. o_0

B is 15w old. She "talks" ALL. THE. TIME, gives us lots of smiles, and is just figuring out how to giggle/laugh. She is amazing. :)

Thanks Salt! Holy cow, she's 3 and a half months?! How did that HAPPEN? She's cute as a button, too. I love that you are hearing her laugh!!

• imageCatahoulaMom:

Hi my love! I miss my girls! He is adorable as always! LOVE all the pics on FB. Just wanted to say hi! xoxo

• Everyone is looking so beautiful! Thanks for sharing. :)
    BFP #1 - 9/7/12 (my 35th bday!) EDD - 5/15/13 DS born 5/13/13

BFP #2 - 7/5/14 (total surprise!) EDD - ????

BabyFruit Ticker

• imagesalt78:
    imageCatahoulaMom:

Salt! I can't believe it has been a year! Betty is gorgeous!! Miss you!

• imageMissMusic:

I finally have something to update on this week, but its not good Sad  DH was laid off of work yesterday, so now we are struggling to do damage control and make sure we will have money & insurance when this baby is scheduled to arrive in 34 days.  I'm worried of course, and sad that we can't really enjoy the last month of my pregnancy, and we will definitely give up things like our "last hurrah" date night in July and newborn photos.  Its scary because we finished the last of the baby shopping on Saturday and so we will have that bill, and we were going to put the finishing touches on the nursery buuuut...

We've gotten a tremendous amount of support and a few leads on jobs from friends, and even from my bmb.  Its humbling.  If a job offer pops up in another state, we'll just move ASAP and hope I don't go into labor in the process. Either way, we absolutely need to sell the house, so no sense in finishing the nursery.  DH was out of work for almost 2 yrs the last time this happened and we need to cut our losses now.  I kinda don't know what we'll do past June.

Anywho, here is me mid-week last week @34.5w.  Doc thinks that baby will be a peanut, but healthy.  NExt appointment is next Tues when I start going every week.  Best of luck to you gals over here on TTGP!

Aww honey I am so sorry! I hope things turn around quickly for you and that your DH finds a job ASAP. {{HUGS}} to you!

• imageShayliz:

Hi TTGP!!! I'm 7 weeks along today, my m/s has been here for about a week now. Some days are worse than others but I'm getting through it. I have an ultrasound in Friday where I am so anxious to see/hear the heartbeat!

Always thinking of my TTGP ladies.  

Love seeing you here! Sorry about the m/s! Hope it fades soon for you! Can't wait to hear the update on Friday! GL!

•  

imagelandosmommy:

Good morning/Afternoon ladies!!! Hope you all are doing well! :)

I am 11 weeks 2 days today! Time is just flying by. My next appointment is next Wednesday, can't wait for it. :)

I took a picture last night, I can't believe how big I'm getting. I didn't get a noticeable bump until I was 16 weeks along with Landon. Here is my 11 week bump:

Best of luck to all of the TTGP ladies. <3 Much love!

What an adorable little bump! Can't wait to see it in person Wink

Congrats to all of you! Hands down my favorite thread every week!

ETA: Holy moly, quote fail.

imageimage
    Me: 30, DH: 33 Married 8/3/08
    BFP 7/16/2012 (8th cycle), EDD 3/27/2012, Delivered 3/24/2013 - IT'S A BOY!
  • ccamccam member
    imagesalt78:

Salt - she is so stinkin' cute!!  I can't believe she's 15w already - time flies.

Trying for #1 since May 2010   l   DX ~ Unexplained Infertility June 2011

IUI #1&2 = BFN; IUI #3 = BFP, m/c @ 6 weeks

November '11 ~ IVF#1 ~ ER 11/18 (29R, 17F) ~ 5dt of one beautiful blast on 11/23 = BFP!!

Beta #1 9dp5dt = 116, P4 = 28 ~ Beta #2 13dp5dt = 700 ~ Beta #3 20dp5dt = 9500, P4 = 26

1st u/s 12/27 - hb of 156!! EDD 8.10.12 :)   **TEAM GREEN!**

Sweet baby boy born 8.18.12

Trying for #2

FET #1 - October '13 - c/p   l   FET #2 - December '13 - cancelled :(   l   FET #2.2 - 1.30.14 - BFN

~ More testing - hysteroscopy, endometrial biopsy & more b/w - all normal / negative~

Surprise BFP while waiting on FET #3 ~ beta #1 500; beta #2 1600; first u/s 4/3 - measuring 5w5d, no hb yet!; 2nd u/s 4/10 - hb 132, measuring 6w6d - EDD 11.29.14 :)    **TEAM GREEN!**

Beautiful baby girl born 11.24.14

• ccamccam member
    imageMissMusic:

Sorry to hear about YH's job!!  Hope he finds something quickly.  And you look great, by the way!

Trying for #1 since May 2010   l   DX ~ Unexplained Infertility June 2011

IUI #1&2 = BFN; IUI #3 = BFP, m/c @ 6 weeks

November '11 ~ IVF#1 ~ ER 11/18 (29R, 17F) ~ 5dt of one beautiful blast on 11/23 = BFP!!

Beta #1 9dp5dt = 116, P4 = 28 ~ Beta #2 13dp5dt = 700 ~ Beta #3 20dp5dt = 9500, P4 = 26

1st u/s 12/27 - hb of 156!! EDD 8.10.12 :)   **TEAM GREEN!**

Sweet baby boy born 8.18.12

Trying for #2

FET #1 - October '13 - c/p   l   FET #2 - December '13 - cancelled :(   l   FET #2.2 - 1.30.14 - BFN

~ More testing - hysteroscopy, endometrial biopsy & more b/w - all normal / negative~

Surprise BFP while waiting on FET #3 ~ beta #1 500; beta #2 1600; first u/s 4/3 - measuring 5w5d, no hb yet!; 2nd u/s 4/10 - hb 132, measuring 6w6d - EDD 11.29.14 :)    **TEAM GREEN!**

Beautiful baby girl born 11.24.14

• imageRvnsgrl81:

Hi my love! I miss my girls! He is adorable as always! LOVE all the pics on FB. Just wanted to say hi! xoxo

Hey Raven! What's going on with your treatment? I hope everything is going well for you!!

Thanks for the baby love. I agree. He is adorable. LOL!

• Our boy just couldn't wait for his due date, so last Wednesday, at 39w 2d he showed up! 6 lbs 3 oz, 20" long, totally adorable and perfect. I would give more details but it's tough typing with one hand--basically natural birth, some stitches, but not too bad. DH was amazing helping me through labor and delivery--although he almost passed out at a point--and has been so great since we got home. BF going well so far, and my Mom gets here next Saturday--Yay! 

So here is Samuel Evanam Korku LastName Smile 

• imageCatahoulaMom:
    imageRvnsgrl81:

Hey Raven! What's going on with your treatment? I hope everything is going well for you!!

Thanks for the baby love. I agree. He is adorable. LOL!

Instead of hijacking this thread I will send you a message on FB!

• MM I'm so sorry about your DH. You look so adorable though. I hope he finds a new job soon.

TTC since August 2011, Me = 40, DH = 38
    Unexplained IF. Tried Clomid for 3 cycles. All BFNs. BFP 1/6/13. Chemical pregnancy.

Moving on to IVF#1. ER 11/26/13, 16 eggs retreived, 12 mature and all fertilized. 2 blasts transferred on 12/1. All other embies arrested so nothing left to freeze. Beta 12/10 = BFN. IVF #2 March 2014. BFP!!! TEAM BLUE!!!

image imageimageimage

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• ansi29ansi29 member
    imagekpowers982:

My update is kind of a mixed bag today.  Last week, my OB decided to send me for another u/s, to ease my PgAL fears.  Well the baby looked fantastic, measuring a day ahead with a strong HB of 175, but the gestational sac was only measuring 6 weeks - basically unless the sac grows, the baby will outgrow it, and the m/c rate is somewhere between 30-80%.  Apparently this issue is relatively rare - my OB had never seen a patient with this issue. I have a higher level u/s with a peri tomorrow to see if LO is still in there and see if anything's changed. 

It sucks to think that the baby is growing so well, but this random fluke could keep this from being my take-home baby....but, I'm trying (not so well) to reserve judgement, because this little fighter has surprised us already!  Please keep your FX for a strong HB and sac growth tomorrow!

Keeping you and your little fighter in my thoughts. Hope your appointment tomorrow goes well.  

• Everyone looks amazing this week :)

Well one day shy of 9 weeks here and my morning sickness has gotten much better, thee are still times it comes and goes but nothing I can't handle. I have a belly now which I've never had but it's just bloat, can't wait until its an actual bump.

I had a bit of a spotting scare last week but an u/s showed a perfect little bean with a strong HB so that was a huge relief :) I can't wait til 2nd Tri and it's actually starting to be in sight now!

Hope everyone has a lovely afternoon :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagekpowers982:

My update is kind of a mixed bag today.  Last week, my OB decided to send me for another u/s, to ease my PgAL fears.  Well the baby looked fantastic, measuring a day ahead with a strong HB of 175, but the gestational sac was only measuring 6 weeks - basically unless the sac grows, the baby will outgrow it, and the m/c rate is somewhere between 30-80%.  Apparently this issue is relatively rare - my OB had never seen a patient with this issue. I have a higher level u/s with a peri tomorrow to see if LO is still in there and see if anything's changed. 

FX for sac growth!!  Please keep us updated tomorrow.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Falling in Love!  November 2014
  • It's a BOY!!

We found on Saturday after doing an elective u/s at 16 weeks. So excited about our little guy! It feels more real/different now that we know what we're having.

• imageansi29:
    imagekpowers982:

Keeping you and your little fighter in my thoughts. Hope your appointment tomorrow goes well.  

Thanks dear :)  Isn't your A/S this week - I think tomorrow?  You'd better update on the November BMB so I can stalk you!!  ETA:  my official guess is boy :)

• Hi ladies!! All these babies and bumps are beautiful!

AFM, I am almost 8 weeks now and feel pretty good. So far just peeing a lot, tender breasts and the occasional gagging but no real m/s yet. I had my first doctors appt last week and they did an ultrasound. My H was OOT unfortunately but I was able to see and hear the heartbeat. LO was measuring at 6w4d with a heart rate of 120 bpm. She moved my due date to 1/31 based on my lmp and said all looked healthy. Here is the picture of our little one:

BabyFruit Ticker}

Lots of love TBBFF lobosabby!! Always rooting for the TTGP girls

My Chart

• imageMissMusic:

So sorry about your DH, good luck!

On another note.. you have the cutest little round/perfect bump :) 

• Salt and Betty <3 I can't believe how big she is getting!

MM- sorry about your H's job. Praying that he finds something soon. You're almost there! 

Shay I love seeing you in here!

Dizz!! Congratulations :) glad you came around and updated, I was thinking about you! 

Hey, all. Not really much to update, K is 2 weeks old tomorrow. He enjoys sleeping, eating, pooping and kicking the cat if he's close enough. Picture from his newborn shoot is in my sig.

GL, ladies! 

• imageMissMusic:

So sorry to hear that YH lost his job. I totally understand how scary that can be. I was laid off in march and MH left his job to start his own business a month laster, so money is very tight for us as well. In the last months we've figured out insurance and buckling down on spending big time but it all is working out. Have faith and things will work out, take care ((hugs)).
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • tosh24tosh24 member
    imageCatahoulaMom:

Holy cow! I haven't lurked on TTGP since half way through my pg but for some reason I was bored today and dropped on by...glad I did!

Gabriel is so cute! And 11 months already? That's so crazy. Glad to see mama and baby are doing well :) 

Me: 35 I DH: 38
    *TW loss and children mentioned*
    DD:2006 | Dx: Unexplained Secondary Infertility | DS: 2011

TFAS since 2012

Oct 16: Spontaneous BFP | m/c @ 9w1d (massive SCH) | D&C
    Apr 17: IUI #1 = BFN
    May 17: IUI #2 = BFN
    Jun 17: IUI #3 = Late BFP (18 DPO) | NMC 17Jul17 @ ~6w
    Aug 17: IUI #4 = Cancelled due to premature ovulation | TI = BFN
    Sep 17: IUI #5 = Cancelled due to overstimulation (10+ follies)
    Nov 17: IVF #1 = Cancelled due to non-IF related health issue | TI = BFN
    Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
    Feb 18: FET #1 (medicated) = BFN
    Mar 18: FET #2 (natural cycle) = CP (beta 1: 54; beta 2: 0)
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = cancelled due to missed ovulation
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!
    EDD: 07Jan2019 Team Green
    My Rainbow Baby Boy born 03Jan2019 <3 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"