3rd Trimester

Irritable uterus

Does anyone else have an irritable uterus? I'm tired of going into L&D for nothing. Plus my husband works overnights and hes missed a lot of work over my complications. I do have a high risk pregnancy and I'm trying not take anything lightly, but getting really sick of the hospital. I'm very conflicted on what to do. 

As of right now I'm having tons of back pain and a few contractions. I also had some spotting last night and this morning. (Called my dr on this one she said she thinks I was most likely dilating a little more) I'm already on strict bed rest so taking things any easier isn't possible.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Irritable uterus

• Poor thing! Sounds tough! I'd be safe & go ...   Gl!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Poor thing! Sounds tough! I'd be safe & go ...   Gl!

Good Luck

• Loading the player...
  • Yup- I have it and it's MISERABLE! I'm 33 weeks and have been having BH contractions about every 10 minutes since 16 weeks along. I had it with my first DS and it's a little worse this time around. I've never had to go in to L&D for it. Basically docs just seem to have the opinion that "it is what it is" and I just have to get through it. I was just one week early with my first!
  • Yep. I've had issues with all 3 of my pregancies. With my first I was on bedrest for 13wks and on terb. With ds2 and ds3 I had to go in a few times for terb shots but they never put me on bedrest since I went over due with ds1. It's really frustrating and annoying. My OB told me with ds2 and this time that I didn't need to come in unless they were extremely painful and 3-4 minutes apart.
    BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"