Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Here We Go Again.

After a miscarriage and an ectopic surgery we figured third time is the charm and that nothing would go wrong. DH was very positive and kept me optimistic and looking on the bright side. FATHERS DAY, I went to the hospital because of clotting and bad cramps my wonderful supervisor took me and she kept me positive all the way there. wasnt too long before my DH got there and we waited only to hear the bad news that my Beta dropped to 8. I dont think I want to try again until after a FEW years. All of this pain within 1 year. And all my friends keep getting pregnant around me. Where did I go wrong? I know I wanted this enough...

Re: Here We Go Again.

• I'm so sorry, sweetie!  Unfortunately, there is nothing you could have done differently.  If it were only as easy as wanting it enough.  It seems like there are some people who just get pregnant and carry to term with no issues, and those of us who long for a child can't seem to catch a break.

I understand needing to take a break.  TTCAL can be exhausting.  Take as much time as you need to heal your heart, and know that you are not alone.  Many many hugs to you, and T&P for you and your husband.

(((hugs)))

TTC #1 since November 2011
    ** BFP #1 - M/C at 6 weeks 4/13/2012 **
    ** BFP #2 - expecting a little leprechaun!! EDD 3/21/13 | HB 7/30/2012 (6w3d) **
    NT Scan 9/4 - looked great! | Grow, baby, grow!!! | A/S 10/29

***All AL always welcome***
  • I am so sorry.  This is not something that you could have done anything about and unfortunately just sucks!  I am sorry for all of the losses you have had to endure.  (((Hugs)))
    BFP #1- 12/3/09, EDD- 8/7/10, Missed M/C at 8 weeks & D&C- 1/5/10, BFP #2- July 2010, Baby Charlie Born March 29, 2011, BFP #3- 4/12/12- EDD- 12/21/12, Missed M/C at 10 1/2 weeks 5/29/12, D&C 6/1/12- testing results showed triploidy, IF testing all normal, February 2013- IUI#1, femara, follistim, trigger =BFN, March 2013- IUI#2, femara, follistim, trigger= BFP #4, 3/20/12, Beta#1 16dpo= 397, Beta #2 18dpo= 1037, Beta#3 24dpo= 11,589- EDD 11/30/13- It's a Girl!!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry sweetie.  It's not your fault, I know you wanted this so badly and I'm so very sorry for your loss.  I hate that this had to happen on Father's Day.  (( Hugs )), my only advice to you would be to see if your doctor will do a recurrent loss panel, that may give you some answers. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker}

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"