May 2012 Moms

From Fat and Happy to Fit and Happy (FFH2FH) 6/17

Okay, lovely Mommas. I'm going to start a weekly check in for our weight loss/fitness/health/happiness goals. I have some ideas about format but feel free to give me feedback as we go along. I will gladly tweak it as we go to make it work better.

So here we go:

ULTIMATE WARM FUZZY PLAN: (post goals/mini goals and track the ones you have completed)
Long term goal:
Milestones towards goal:

BRAGGING ZONE:
Last weeks successes:

THIS WEEK'S PLAN: (fill in any that are appropriate for you for this week)
Fitness goals:
Nutrition goals:
Self care goals:
Mantra/positive thought for the week:
Miscellaneous goals:

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: From Fat and Happy to Fit and Happy (FFH2FH) 6/17

• ULTIMATE WARM FUZZY PLAN: (post goals/mini goals and track the ones you have completed)
    Long term goals:
    weight below 150 lbs. (the top of my healthy weight range, to be tweaked when closer)

Milestones towards goals:
    200 lbs
    fit in pre-pregnancy clothes
    190 lbs
    180 lbs
    175 lbs
    170 lbs
    165 lbs
    160 lbs
    155 lbs
    Run a 10K

BRAGGING ZONE:
    Last weeks successes:
    Wrote "Fat and Happy" post that I had been thinking about, letting myself be a little vulnerable.
    Started increasing my water intake.

Lead my Wednesday night women's group at my practice.
    Did a few minutes of mindfulness breathing for relaxation.

Fitness goals:
    walk 4 days

Nutrition goals:
    get water intake back to a full 8 cups/day
    Take out the BBQ and grill some veggies with oil and balsamic vinegar

Self care goals:
    pedicure
    s with my mother

I will get reacquainted with my inner artist

Miscellaneous goals:
    Post this check in every Sunday
    Organize craft desk

• imageMelissaMiso:

Okay, lovely Mommas. I'm going to start a weekly check in for our weight loss/fitness/health/happiness goals. I have some ideas about format but feel free to give me feedback as we go along. I will gladly tweak it as we go to make it work better.

So here we go:

ULTIMATE WARM FUZZY PLAN: (post goals/mini goals and track the ones you have completed)
    Long term goal: fit in pre-preggo clothes-130-135lbs

Milestones towards goal: 150 lbs, 145lbs, 140lbs, flat tummy, 135 lbs

BRAGGING ZONE:
    Last weeks successes: down 22 lbs since DS was born

Fitness goals: start walking around the block regularly, maybe start 30min if DS will let me

Nutrition goals: keep eating well

Self care goals: make sure I get out of the house and see friends this week.

Miscellaneous goals:

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   
                                                         BFP#2:  06/12/2013 ---- loss

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
          BPF#4: 2/1/2016 --- 2/23/2016 suspected molar pregnancy--- 3/15/2016 D&E - diagnosis MM
                                                                   BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy

• Loading the player...
  • ULTIMATE WARM FUZZY PLAN: (post goals/mini goals and track the ones you have completed)

Long term goal: lose 25 lbs, be able to do a sprint tri next summer.

Milestones towards goal: 

BRAGGING ZONE:
    Last weeks successes:

None yet, but I have been walking more. 

Fitness goals:

Walk at least 5 days this week.

PP appt Monday, get approval to start running.

Start c25k program to get back running..  

Nutrition goals:

Peat less junk, more fruit, and increase water intake! 

Self care goals:

Leave the house on my own(with baby) at least twice. Re-learn how to go shopping, etc... 

Your stronger than you think! 

Miscellaneous goals: start scrapbook... Spend more time with my dog, get back into training, learn to use dh's camera 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
    Long term goal: Get back to pre-pregnancy weight (110lbs)
    Milestones towards goal: 125, 120, 115, 110

BRAGGING ZONE:
    Last weeks successes: Not necessarily last week but overall, have lost 25/44 lbs gained

Fitness goals: Walk more (when weather is permitting)
    Nutrition goals: Eat less "dessert" like items, get water intake back up to 100+oz, make sure I eat when DH isn't around to make meals for me
    Self care goals: Get a pedicure
    Miscellaneous goals: Get out of the house more without the help of DH (as he goes back to work this week :( )
  • k4slr6k4slr6 member

Long term goal: Get to pre TTC weight 130lbs
    Milestones towards goal: 150, 145, 140, 135, 130

BRAGGING ZONE:
    Last weeks successes: I have dropped 25 lbs since DD was born and have kept it off for 2 weeks, and am 9 lbs down pre baby weight. 

Fitness goals: walk 2 times this week in town
    Nutrition goals: eat less junk food and drink more water--get back up to 8 glasses a day.
    Self care goals:  go through pre baby clothes and get rid of any that I will never want to wear again. 
    Mantra/positive thought for the week:  I can do this to teach my DD how to be healthy from the start.
    Miscellaneous goals:  Write and send out Thank You notes, take an hour a day to straighten the house instead of watching TV. 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My /Chart; BFP 3/8/11 CP 3/16/11; 7/11 HSG & S/A both clear;
    Cycle 12~ 50 mg Clomid=BFP 9/9/11, Beta #1=280 & Beta #2=1513, 6w3d hb=122 bpm/ 8w2d hb=186 bpm/12w2d could not hear hb had a 3rd u/s and got to see the hb. 16w2d heard the hb! 156 bpm. A/S 1/3=girl
    <a href="http://www.thenest.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=HTML&utm_campaign=tickers" title="Home D

Long term goal: Fit in my pre-pregnancy clothes / 145lbs
    Milestones towards goal: 165, 160 (fit easily in my bigger clothes), 155, 150 

BRAGGING ZONE:
    Last weeks successes: Did not buy more peanut M&Ms :) 

Fitness goals: walk every day that weather allows
    Nutrition goals: track my eating, limit desserts
    Self care goals: get a pedicure
    Miscellaneous goals: fill (and drink) my 24-oz water bottle at least 3x per day

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • ULTIMATE WARM FUZZY PLAN:

Long term goal: 130-135 lbs

Milestones towards goal:

5k (3-6 months out)

10k (6-9 months out)

130-135

BRAGGING ZONE:
    Last weeks successes: 10 lbs to go to get back to pre-pregnancy weight

THIS WEEK'S PLAN:
    Fitness goals: go for a 1-2 mile walk 2-3 times this week
    Nutrition goals: eat less oreos
    Self care goals: go to a LLL meeting and meet other moms in the area
    Mantra/positive thought for the week: I will not be sleep deprived for ever

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • imageMelissaMiso:

So here we go:

Long term goal:
    Milestones towards goal: Goal is to lose 45 lbs. Mini goal is 10 lbs by July 25 (that date may seem random but it's when I go on a vacation)

BRAGGING ZONE:
    Last weeks successes: Started doing 20 minutes on elliptical, and lifting free weights.

Fitness goals: 20 minutes elliptical everyday
    Nutrition goals: less pop
    Self care goals: 
    Mantra/positive thought for the week: Do you want to look like this forever?!?! :)
    Miscellaneous goals:

• ten17ten17 member
    imageMelissaMiso:

Long term goal: Get to 125 lbs and run another 1/2 marathon
    Milestones towards goal: 139lbs, 133 lbs (pre-preg weight), 129 lbs (love the 120's the best), 125 lbs

BRAGGING ZONE:
    Last weeks successes: Did well on my eating and lost 3 lbs. Some of my pre-preg pants are starting to fit better :)
    Last weeks Fail: Went out to eat for our anniversary last night and had a huge picnic lunch with family for Father's Day (welcome back 3 lbs)

Fitness goals: Get to the gym 3 times this week, do a workout video on the remaining days
    Nutrition goals: Drink more water, eat more fruit - leave the cookies!
    Self care goals: Ordered some new clothes and started new Pinterest boards to get new style and fitness ideas/inspiration, keep up giving myself weekly mani-pedi as a time out from housework
    Mantra/positive thought for the week: I've never been happier and I will get back to pre-preg weight
    Miscellaneous goals:

• ULTIMATE WARM FUZZY PLAN: (post goals/mini goals and track the ones you have completed)

Long term goal: get back to pre-pregnancy weight

Milestones towards goal: 

BRAGGING ZONE:
    Last weeks successes:

got a "mommy day" and got some rest 

got a little bit better at eating more

THIS WEEK'S PLAN: (fill in any that are appropriate for you for this week)
    Fitness goals:

go to the gym and walk and/or use the equipment

Nutrition goals:

buy some veggies, snack on carrots and celery again :)

Self care goals:

Let more people take care of lo so i can rest and take care of myself!

it will get better...

Miscellaneous goals: take more pictures, savor every moment of these early days.

Pregnancy Ticker Anniversary
                                         §Aug15 Siggy Challege: Favorite TV/Movie Mean Girl§
                                                           Dr.Bailey from Grey's Anatomy
  • imageMelissaMiso:

ULTIMATE WARM FUZZY PLAN: 

Long term goal: Lose weight gained before pregnancy ~ get to about 120lbs ~ currently at 137lbs
    Milestones towards goal: 135, 130, 125, 120

BRAGGING ZONE:
    Last weeks successes: Lost 20 of 22lbs gained while pregnant in 1 wk!

THIS WEEK'S PLAN: 
    Fitness goals: start walking
    Nutrition goals: drink more water, less soda
    Self care goals: don't overdue it!
    Miscellaneous goals: get back on bc shot/ call doctor

Long term goal: back to pre-pregnancy weight of 125lb. Currently at 133lb

BRAGGING ZONE:
    Last weeks successes: fit into pre prego pants!! walked around house with LO in moby wrap

Fitness goals: 1) Walk with dog and baby at least 3x this week. Waiting for PP 6 week appt to get the ok to increase activity to get my butt back! for some reason, pp my butt has shrank considerably and is so flat!
    Nutrition goals: 1) Stop snacking on "bad foods" 2) drink more water 3) increase fruit and veggie intake
    Self care goals: Go window shopping 
    Mantra/positive thought for the week: time flies, savor each moment
    Miscellaneous goals: go on a date night with DH (my parents have already started offering to watch LO)

• So much fun reading everyone's successes and goals already! Don't hesitate to ask for and give support for each other. I'm happy that so many of you have already joined. Feel free to share your progress throughout the week, too.

Good luck at reaching your goals everyone!

Long term goal: Back to Pre-Preg weight or lower. Started at 155 and topped off at 195.
    Milestones towards goal: 170, 165, 160, 155, 150, 149 :)

BRAGGING ZONE:
    Last weeks successes: I have lost 20lbs in 2weeks (since delivery).

Fitness goals: walk around the block once a day
    Nutrition goals: stop eating oreos!!!
    Self care goals: get out of the house at least once a day
    Mantra/positive thought for the week: One more week! (We have people bringing us meals each night for one more week and then I will get started on eating better. It has only been 2 weeks so I am not in a hurry yet).
    Miscellaneous goals:Clean the house more often.

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • ULTIMATE WARM FUZZY PLAN: (post goals/mini goals and track the ones you have completed)
    Long term goal: Want to reach weight that I was when I got married. 135 lbs
    Milestones towards goal:

BRAGGING ZONE:
    Last weeks successes: As of yesterday have lost 22 lbs/ still need to lose 27 lbs.

Fitness goals: 15 -20 min on elliptical every day, the no crunch crunches for belly
    Nutrition goals: trying to cut out all soda and some sugars
    Self care goals:
    Mantra/positive thought for the week: It will eventually come off/ most important thing is to bf lo and keep up my supply!
    Miscellaneous goals: Have a beautiful suit that I bought in pre pg size and would love to fit into it by end of year!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageMelissaMiso:
    So much fun reading everyone's successes and goals already! Don't hesitate to ask for and give support for each other. I'm happy that so many of you have already joined. Feel free to share your progress throughout the week, too.

Good luck at reaching your goals everyone!

I know I am excited to see so many people interested. I know I will use this board for some support. It can be so easy to feel down about exercise and weight loss!  

Thanks MelissMiso for putting this together! 

Long term goal: Get back down to my pre-baby weight at a healthy positive pace
    Milestones towards goal: Cousins wedding end of August, I really don't want to buy a new dress!

BRAGGING ZONE:
    Last weeks successes:

Fitness goals: Take a walk every day and do ab/arm work at least every other day
    Nutrition goals: Stop eating desert every day (at least once)
    Self care goals: Even if I'm not leaving the house shower and get dressed!
    Mantra/positive thought for the week: Start every day with a smile ;-)
    Miscellaneous goals: Go grocery shopping for lots of fruits and veggies!

• imageMelissaMiso:

So here we go:

Long term goal: I would like to be 150 by this time next year. I would need to lose 55 pounds for that to happen.
    Milestones towards goal:i I would like to lose  5 pounds a month

BRAGGING ZONE:
    Last weeks successes:

Fitness goals: run a 5K in 30 minutes
    Nutrition goals: eat healthier
    Self care goals:
    Mantra/positive thought for the week: I can do it
    Miscellaneous goals:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Long term goal: fit into my "skinny" clothes again, be working out 3 days a week, and eating healthy consistently

Milestones towards goal: have lost 30 lbs by 6 wk check up, then lose 5 pounds every 2-3 weeks/10 pounds every 6 weeks

BRAGGING ZONE:
    Last weeks successes: -25 pounds! Eating better and sleeping in longer stretches (getting plenty of rest helps you lose weight! :)

Fitness goals: walk a mile/15 min of low impact cardio most days

Nutrition goals: increase fruit and veggie snacks

Self care goals: get dressed and cleaned up every day even if not leaving house

Mantra/positive thought for the week: I will focus on thinking positive thoughts about my body.

Miscellaneous goals:

D14 November Siggy Challenge - How I Feel 3rd Tri:
    imageimageimageimage

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Long term goal: Get back to PP weight of 163 by 3 mos.
    Milestones towards goal: 188, 178, 168, 163.

BRAGGING ZONE:
    Last weeks successes: Down 30lbs since LO birth. 25lbs to go. 

Fitness goals: Take it easy until I get the ok to exercise by OB.
    Nutrition goals: Continue calorie counting with myfitnesspal
    Self care goals: Make time to read bible daily.
    Mantra/positive thought for the week: It will take time to get my body back.
    Miscellaneous goals: Finish thank you cards.

Long term goal:  Get down to 145-155 (somewhere in between) by a BILs wedding in October.
    Milestones towards goal: Hopefully losing a minimum of 2 pounds a week (safely)

BRAGGING ZONE:
    Last weeks successes:  Lost more than 2 pounds. In a month I have lost 41 pounds so far (from birth to now. Also that's almost 10 pounds under my pre preg weight)

Fitness goals: Get walking or get swimming.
    Nutrition goals: Try eating more balanced meals.
    Self care goals: At least two calming baths this week...I need that time for me.
    Mantra/positive thought for the week: He's over a month old now, hopefully better sleep is coming!
    Miscellaneous goals: Try to keep pumping and freezing!
    married 9/2010
    DS1 11/2010 (angel)
    DS2 5/2012
    DS3 4/2015
    New baby 6/2020
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"