3rd Trimester

What do you have in your diaper caddy?

So far I have diapers, wipes, powder, Desitin, lotion, nasal aspirator. What else?

Re: What do you have in your diaper caddy?

• Newborn diapers, wipes, & desitin, & the changing mat that came with it. I also plan to add a pack of disposable bags for dirty diapers I received at my shower.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
  • Small toy and/or spare pacifier. Also, just FYI, AAP recommends against the use of baby powder.

Proud Mama to cleft cutie <3
  • Loading the player...
  • All of that and some hand sanitizer! Came in handy with DD, so I have a new bottle in there for DS.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

• I also have rubbing alcohol and cotton balls to clean the umbilical cord before it falls off. :) 

• What is a diaper caddy? lol
    BabyFetus Ticker

• imageShelbylou85:

imagemyluckypig:
    What is a diaper caddy? lol

LOL!!  My thoughts exactly! 

Glad I am not the only one who was going to ask this! 

Baby #2 on its way - EDD June 4th!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • haha I Was going to ask the same thing. What is it? Is it a diaper bag?
  • Ha ha I was wonder the same thing! 
  • Diapers, wipes, diaper cre, lotion, nasal aspirator, saline drops, rectal thermometer, q-tips.  It'll be a bin in our top drawer.  An actual caddy you carry around I'd probably have diapers, wipes, disper cream, and maybe a burp cloth on stand-by.  If you have a boy who pees, then some wash cloths to cover him up with (luckily I didn't have a pee-er).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Diapers, Desitin, lotion, nasal aspirator, Vaseline, nail clippers, powder.  We have a wipe warmer next to the diaper caddy.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagemeaknigh:
    Small toy and/or spare pacifier. Also, just FYI, AAP recommends against the use of baby powder.

This!  They think it contributes to asthma! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I bought California baby non talc talcum powder https://www.californiababy.com/calming-non-talc-powder-2-5-oz.html as well as their wash, diaper rash cream and several other products. 
  • I had a ton of stuff to put in my caddy but I have a 6 day old baby and these have been our daily go to items: pampers, wipes, vaseline( for circumsion), qtips to remove vaseline from container, hand sanitizer, paper towel.

I know what I include will change as he grows.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker CafeMom Tickers
  • imagetwoturtles29:

I also have rubbing alcohol and cotton balls to clean the umbilical cord before it falls off. :) 

I thought I would need this as well because that's what I read some where. My hospital told me they no longer suggest using alcohol on the cord( something done for many many years) and just leave it alone.. I guess you should just follow whatever instructions they give you.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker CafeMom Tickers
  • I figgen love our diaper caddy and it's seriously one of my favortie baby gear items ever.  We've been using it for almost 4 years now (since DS was born) and its amazing. Here's the one we have: https://www.amazon.com/JJ-Cole-Collections-Diaper-Stripe/dp/B000SEPO8G

In ours we have...

diapers

wipes

"stink" bags (scented bags for dirty diapers)

a few thermometers

butt paste

chapstick

vaseline

nail clippers 

When the kids were newborns we also had a few extra paci's, nasal aspirator, etc in there too. 

Carter Robert 7.18.08 | Brynn Sophia 5.24.10 | Reid Joseph 9.10.12 | Emerson Mae 1.27.14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"