Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Did you get your period yet?

I had mine may 4-7.  And now, nothing.  i used to be very regular.  But its not been 38 days since I last bled.  And no, I'm not pregnant again.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Did you get your period yet?

• Unless you are on some kind of hormonal birth control, like the pill, then your period will be "messed up" for quite a while after having a baby.  Nothing to worry.  If you want the piece of mind, call your ob/gyn and get their recommendation.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • No not yet. I am still EP'ing though
  • Loading the player...
  • Nope, not yet. And I'm loving it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yesterday

BFP#2 2.5.11 (EDD 10.15.11) DS born 9.28.11

BFP#4 8.27.13 (EDD 5.6.14) DD born 4.23.14

Lilypie - (2llN)

Lilypie - (2L9u)

My Recipe Blog
    ~All AL'ers welcome~

• I had my period back in early January. My bleeding had stopped a couple weeks before and then I bled again for 8 or 9 days so I count that as a PPP. But I started EBF at the end of January so I hadn't had one since.... but lucky me got it again on Monday :( it sucks, it was so heavy up until today which has lightened up considerably. Monday and Tuesday were awful though, my insides, lower back and head hurt like a B and no amount of pain meds would touch it... I swear I probably laid on the couch for 10 hours straight those first three days.
    Proud babywearing, breastfeeding, vaccinating SAHM of 2U2!
    imageLilypie - (qCSN)Lilypie - (5rzN)imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers

• Not yet. I ebf
  • imagejaeleigh25:
    Unless you are on some kind of hormonal birth control, like the pill, then your period will be "messed up" for quite a while after having a baby.  Nothing to worry.  If you want the piece of mind, call your ob/gyn and get their recommendation.

This isn't always true.  I got mine back 6 weeks after DS1 and it was exactly like it was before I had him.  After DS2 I have been EBFing (didn't with DS1) and I haven't gotten it back yet.

• No, EBF. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers daisypath PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Unexplained infertility HSG-clear, DH SA-Great 3 cycles Clomid TI with OB/GYN Switched to RE Jan2011 Feb2011 100mg Clomid + trigger + #1 IUI=BFN Mar. 12,2011 100mg Clomid + Estradiol + #2 IUI BFP 3/20/11, Beta #1 12dpiui 174, Beta #2 17dpiui 1660, Beta #3 21dpiui 6687 image
  • not yet, I BF & FF
  • Yep when my baby was 3 months and I was still EBF.  It hasn't been as regular as it once was, but have gotten it a handful of times.  Has to be mother nature's cruel joke that you can be breastfeeding and get your period at the same time!  Felt like bodily fluids leaking from everywhereTongue Tied
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"