December 2012 Moms
Options

currently crying my eyes out watching...

Don't Be Tardy for the Wedding. 

Yep, definitely a guilty pleasure, but with these hormones, I just can't help myself! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: currently crying my eyes out watching...

• Options
    Oh wedding stuff in general. It brings on the water works. I was watching proposal videos the other day and I was blubbering like a baby.
    May your days be full... Your nights be fun... Your heart be light... And your battles won! Alexis Edwards
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    I just cried this morning to a video of a dachshund puppy playing! It was so surreal! I'm bawling my eyes out thinking, "Why am I crying?!"

CafeMom Tickers

imageCafeMom Tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Just watched the DVR of it! It was a beautiful wedding! I cried Smile

'I loved you for a thousand years and I will love you for a thousand more'

• Options
    Lol. I watched that one last night too. Love it, but it didn't happen to make me tear up.  I DID however cry over an NPR piece on 911 response and CPR on the way to work the other morning. These crazy hormones!
    View Full Size Image

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I cried watching Khloe and Lamar. He wouldnt answer is phone or something and she was all upset trying to make him happy and for some reason I found it sad and teared up lol. Do not watch Baby Story on TLC you will bawl the whole time! I watch it while DD naps and cry every time!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I bawled watching that too. Was a very beautiful wedding lastnight.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Hey I did too!! Kroy is so sweet to her and her daughters!!!
    Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"