1st Trimester

Feeling bigger already

Im only 10 weeks and 2 days and I already feel as if my pants dont want to button. Anyone else feel this way?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Feeling bigger already

• Yes!  I know it just bloat, so I just feel fat!

TTC since 5/2010
    DX with Diminished Ovarian Reserve - AMH of 1.1 - 7/2011; AMH of .42 8/2012
    BFP 9/1/10-M/C confirmed 9/8/10-Methotrexate 10/6/10
    IUI #1 (w/clomid)-9/5/11-BFN ; IUI #2 (w/clomid)-10/5/11 - BFP - 11/1/12-No sac seen; 11/2/11 and 11/9/11-Methotrexate 
    IVF #1- ER 2/2; ET 2/5;-Two 8 cell embryos transfered = BFFN
    Surprise BFP - 5/7/12
    U/S on 6/8/12 - H/B at 128 BPM; U/S on 6/14/12 @ 9wks-No H/B-D&C on 6/17/12
    IVF 2.0- ER 10/17; ET 10/20-One 12 cell, one 10 cell and one 8 cell embryo transfered
    BFP!   11/16/12 U/S- Two nuggets with perfect heartbeats! EDD 7/10/13

5/31/2013- My miracles arrived at 34w2d!  Welcome to the world Harper and Nolan!Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Blog- http://waitingonaangel.wordpress.com/

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I do! I know its bloats but ive already bought a pair of maternity pants so that I don't feel stuffed into my pants lol
    TTC #1 since 02/2010
    Cycle #26
    Me (30) DH (29)
    Internal Ultrasound 2/8/12: Fibroids
    HSG 2/17/12: Tech said Blocked but RE said Clear
    DH SA 2/15/12: low sperm count 8 mil, 3/21/12: 1.5 mil
    SHG 3/16/12: perfect!
    BFP 5/2/12!
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
    EDD 01/07/13
    Beta #1 5/3-1,628
    Beta #2 5/7- 5,804
  • Loading the player...
  • I bought some already too. I felt kind of funny doing so.
  • Ugh I think we all do lol, I look like i'm 5 months literally, everyone in my family say's i look like i'm having twins, My stomach is actually really hard by my abdomen so i know this is not no bloat!
  • Ugh yeah! I pretty much cried my eyes out 2 nights ago because I feel fat and my pants are already tight! My poor bf just sat there trying not to laugh at me for being so ridiculous haha

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Yep!!! I already feel like a cow that can't wear anything =/ And I'm only 7ish weeks!

If you knew how lonely my life has been And how long I've been so alone And if you knew how I wanted someone to come along And change my life the way you've done

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

pregnancy

Anniversary
  • This morning was the first time that my pants felt tight, but they still fit.  I feel like a huge fatty though.  Drinking lots of water and going for long walks has helped.
    Baby Boy born sleeping at 20 weeks.
  • Yup!  I have been feeling that way for a couple weeks now.  I actually just got done texting DH letting him know that we may have to go shopping sooner than later.
  • Yep! I was planning on losing about 15 pounds before I got pregnant. In fact, I started the diet the day before finding out I was pregnant! So I already feel like a fat-so!  
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Ugh me too!!! My stomach gets so hard especially after I eat and feels like it take 3 hours for my food to digest.
  • I am 7 weeks and look like 12 weeks. I am afraid someone will ask when i was due...
  • YES Sad  I can't believe how tight my clothes feel already.  I always thought that you don't show until the 2nd trimester.  But I didn't know about this bloat!  I'm thinking about looking around over the weekend for maternity clothes.  I just want to be comfortable! Even using the belly band feels a little snug on my belly.
    Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Yes!! I'm 11 weeks and yesterday I noticed I had a bump and it was hard. I'm sure it had alot to do with eating, bloating and it was the end of the day but it was quite noticeable. My Hubby even came home and rubbed my belly because it was sticking out! Haha! My Mom told me with both my sister and I she showed very early so, who knows! ( I even had to wear a larger shirt to work today, crazy! ) 

Healthy & Happy babies to all! 

Tia 31 + DH 31 = Married since 2008* TTC for 2 1/2 yrs** First baby** 

through suffering and sorrow comes peace beyond belief for pur present set of circumstances serve only to remind us of the Gold we cant yet see...
  • imageakelly424:

Ugh yeah! I pretty much cried my eyes out 2 nights ago because I feel fat and my pants are already tight! My poor bf just sat there trying not to laugh at me for being so ridiculous haha

OMG this was me Sunday night!!  I was crying because I was starting to not fit my clothes.  DH had to turn around so i didn't see him laughing but he was a champ and helped me get through it.  Saying it was all for the baby!

Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I stopped fitting in my regular clothes at 6weeks. I gained FIFTEEN pounds in the first trimester. I was hungry all the time. My OB isn't concerned. I was borderline underweight according to my BMI so I think it's normal. I expect the weight gain to slow down now. 

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"