December 2011 Moms

*iluvmyself*

I love you and want to have bebes with you.  You complete me. 

That is all.

Re: *iluvmyself*

• RicolaRicola member
    Good that you prove over and over again that you don't behave like high school girls. Keep it up!
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Loading the player...
  • imageRicola:
    Good that you prove over and over again that you don't behave like high school girls. Keep it up!

Interesting.... last I checked most mature adults I know know how to have fun and joke around. Seems to be a dying art around these parts. Geez.

• imageRiccolla:

I love you and want to have bebes with you.  You complete me. 

That is all.

I want 10 bebes. Is that okay?  

• Deep breathe in and let it out...the stick in your butt should come right out! No surgery needed.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagestephers_7:
    Deep breathe in and let it out...the stick in your butt should come right out! No surgery needed.

you.are.awesome. 

• I don't know Stephers, it could be pretty far in there with a well developed root system. She'll have to call the butt doctor, but really the first step on stick removal is admittance. It's like a 12 step program
    image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageKatieMcClure86:
    I don't know Stephers, it could be pretty far in there with a well developed root system. She'll have to call the butt doctor, but really the first step on stick removal is admittance. It's like a 12 step program

I believe it starts with the inability to take a joke. Some sufferers also experience mild fever followed by a rash. If not treated it can progress to taking oneself too seriously. After that, I don't even want to tell you what happens because it's too horrible.

• imagestephers_7:

imageKatieMcClure86:
    I don't know Stephers, it could be pretty far in there with a well developed root system. She'll have to call the butt doctor, but really the first step on stick removal is admittance. It's like a 12 step program

I believe it starts with the inability to take a joke. Some sufferers also experience mild fever followed by a rash. If not treated it can progress to taking oneself too seriously. After that, I don't even want to tell you what happens because it's too horrible.

You guys are a hoot.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"