Pregnant after a Loss
Options

just posted yesterday...already spotting ugh

Just posted my intro on here yesterday and woke up to cramping and spotting this morning.  My prog is 8.8 and i can't do anything until they rule out ectopic but no way to do that yet.   who knows whats going on but i know its not good.
After three miscarriages and one ectopic pregnancy we are currently pursuing adoption. " Born not from our flesh, but born in our heart. You were longed for and wanted and loved from the start."

Re: just posted yesterday...already spotting ugh

• Options

Praying the spotting and cramped stopped! Sending you good vibes

BFP#1 11.19.10 Missed MC 01.10.11 Sam & Alex
    BFP#2 05.08.11 Birthday 1.11.12 Peyton
    BFP#3 06.10.12 Birthday 2.14.13-Cooper Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Congrats to my buddy Ambs21! Welcome to the world Audrey!
    Congrats to my buddy Mork! Welcome sweet E!
  • Options
    Oh no. I'm so sorry. :-( I hope this was just a scare and things start looking up.

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
    BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
    BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Praying for you.
    11/2010 Diagnosed with PCOS 
    10/31/11 M/C at 9 weeks
    1/12/13 DD was born
    4/9/16 DS was born 
    9/17 CP 
    6/23/18 BFP EDD 3/4/19 

• Options
    Prayers from me to you. I too started spotting today after work. Drink lots of water!!!! it really helps with the cramping honestly. Im talking about a 1.5 liter bottle or something every few hours. I noticed once i stopped drinking water and drank juice or nothing at all cramping got worse. Dont strain yourself. My spotting is gone now that i stopped worrying so much but cramping is very faint now. Hope everything goes well for you!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"