January 2013 Moms

Whats everyone else craving?

Just curious bc its fun...I've been all about the sweets (candy, chocolate, ice cream) until recently...now its been anything spicy (espically hot wings!!). Luckily i've been pretty good about only allowing myself to give in once a week to my cravings! what about you ladies?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Whats everyone else craving?

• My cravings have been super random, but pretty much all savory.  Right this moment I'd really like some Cheetos because I saw someone else talking about them.

Trying to figure out what in the heck I'm actually going to eat for lunch when Cheetos are the only thing that sounds good!  Tongue Tied

ETA: Now that I think about it, something that keeps popping up in my cravings is Hot and Sour soup.  I like Hot and Sour soup and all, but I hadn't even had it for quite a long time before I got pregnant.  Now I crave it every few days.  Super random.  I've only had it once or twice though :)

imagephoto 64bf363d-3af0-4dcc-b880-c06326daa418_zps78d8d389.jpg
    *My Blog*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

photo 0cc607b9-4233-4842-8175-d093f8f92ca8_zps7cc00875.jpg
    10/50 Read

my read shelf:
    Stephanie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Loading the player...
  • Anything italian.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I haven't really had any cravings at all, but I've been drinking milk today like it's going out of style.  I've had 4 individual pint bottles of milk this morning and I'm kinda upset that I don't have more.  I stopped at a gas station on my way to work and bought two and drank them both in less than 10 minutes.  Then I bought two more from the cafeteria at work.  They're gone now and I want more. :(
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • The only thing that has sounded appetizing for literally the past week (consistently) has been pizza or donuts. Literally. That's it.

::sigh:: Obviously that's not what I've been eating :( 

TTC Since 11/10 due to Unexplained IF 
    4 Rounds of Clomid, 2 Rounds of Femara + IUI, 2 rounds of IUI+ Injectables (Bravelle + Menopur) = First BFP! TWIN GIRLS!

November 2, 2012 - Claire (2lbs 8.9oz) and Paige (2lbs 10oz) arrive at 29w3d due to PTL and pPROM at 28w5d 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I don't have many cravings & for the most part they've all been "environmentally" influenced. We drove by The Bagel Deli the other day & I started craving potato pancakes + applesauce.
  • erkieerkie member

Fresh, juicy peaches!! Can't get them in Northern MI yet, so I've been eating the ones I froze and canned last fall. Totally not cutting it... 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hot food... nachos and hot cheetos especially.

BFP #1 5/17/12 EDD 1/26/13 no hb @ 8w6d natural mc 11w6d 7/13/12 
             BFP #2 1/1/13 EDD 9/11/13 Isabelle Diane born on 9/17/13 7lbs 1oz 20in.
    BFP #3 4/3/2014 EDD 12/10/14 William David born on 12/8/14 7 lbs 10 oz 20in.
  • A margarita. I'm willing to settle for fajitas and an icy cold coke.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• It's been really random.  First it was watermelon and egg salad.  Now I'm hooked on Greek pasta salad. 
  • Thinking about anything makes me sick anymore, lol. Anything that's going to be warm when you fix it sounds gross.

I went to the store today, and the only thing that sounded good was cereal and pop tarts! Seems like that's all I'll be wanting until my m/s CALMS DOWN :(

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagebearkatjen:
    A margarita. I'm willing to settle for fajitas and an icy cold coke.
    God yes... I'd kill for a martini right now.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • aly&jjaly&jj member
    The past week all I have wanted is bread, waffles, fruit and fruit juice. Today I'm really craving something fatty and greasy like a burger or pizza. Honestly though, any time I eat I just feel sick and not satisfied.
    DD 1 - Aug. 2010
    DD 2 - Jan. 2013
    Baby Boy -  EDD April 12, 2015

• I haven't really had any cravings. Nothing sounds appetizing to me anymore :( Last night I bought a veggie pizza because it was the only thing that remotely sounded "okay".....I am sure the cravings will start soon enough though.

BabyFruit Ticker

• There is not one food I am craving right now.  Every single thing I can think of makes me feel sick.  (Even french fries, which sounded great this morning.)

Right now I am just craving sleep.  Lots and lot of sleep. 

ds #1 | our perfect miracle born 39w1d | 12.9.2009 loss #1 | natural m/c 7/2010 (~8w) loss #2 | chemical pregnancy 6/2011 (4w4d) loss #3 | chemical pregnancy 7/2011 (4w3d) loss #4 | natural m/c 11/2011 (10w1d) RPL Testing 12/2011. Results 100% normal. ds #2 | our 2nd perfect miracle born 36w3d | 12.31.2012
  • sesigssesigs member
    Mexican and Greek food! I am totally missing the gyros from my favorite place where I used to live. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • Totally craving cheeseburgers and not the ones you can make at home and grill. :)

Married 1~6~2007
    Baby Girl born 1~27~13 after 4 1/2 years of infertility issues

BFP #2 12/28/14

BabyFetus Ticker

• watermelon and lucky charms cereal.

or anything that's not MEAT!

• Breakfast food! I had a blueberry pancake, two strips of bacon and four fried eggs last night. 4! Goodness they were delicious.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • cwildtcwildt member
    Spaghetti and salad, especially with cabbage and beet root... But I'm most after the salad dressing. Ooh and melted cheese, so have been making lots of quesadillas!
  • cheese eggs, mexican, potatoes! Not digging the sweets! No fruit cravings but once I taste it I can't stop eating it!
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagesesigs:
    Mexican and Greek food! I am totally missing the gyros from my favorite place where I used to live. 

I had a gyro last Saturday and it was HEAVEN! Also, in my old neighborhood, which I was visiting for the day.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• so far...hummus! fruit, anything spicy, orange juice, and milk...so glad my cravings so far are all things I can regularly "indulge" in!!!
    imageimageAnniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"