Parenting

Do you have return address labels for LO?

I am ordering moving announcements and considered getting some labels with just DD's name on them (figured I could use them for her birthday thank you cards and some other cards that I would send that are from just her)...

Anyone do this? They are pretty cheap, which is the only reason why I considered it.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Do you have return address labels for LO?

• no, i just use ours for the mail... but if they are cheap and you want to, why not?
  • 2Gma2Gma member

imageAmaryllis619:
    no, i just use ours for the mail... but if they are cheap and you want to, why not?

my thoughts.

DD#1 5 years DD#2 3 years
  • Loading the player...
  • I don't. And I kind of roll my eyes when I see them tbh. I mean, they are inexpensive, but unnecessary for us, since we have some with just our family name printed on them. Whatever, if you want to get some - go for it.
  • I have not purchased return labels in years.  I use whatever we get free in the mail from places that we donate.  I have some with our family name that we got free from Shutterfly.  I personally would not spend the money to get them with my child's name.  If I really wanted to send something out with his name personalized on it, I would just print right onto the envelopes or by blank labels and make them myself vs spending the money on pre-done labels.
    Jenni Mom to DD#1 - 6-16-06 DD#2 - 3-13-08 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"