Minnesota Babies

Photographers

Any recommendations for good and reasonably priced photographers fo maternity, newborn or general family pictures in the SW metro?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Photographers

• My photographer is Brooke of www.tarookephotography.com. Her work is incredible. Honestly, I've gotten SO many compliments. She's done my maternity, newborn, 3 month and 6 month pictures. I have a few in my profile, so you can check them out. She's priced reasonably and she gives you the images if you want. She does great work.
  • Thanks!
  • Loading the player...
  • We loved our photographer, Danielle. After she spent 4 hours at our home trying to get our 5-day old baby to get to sleep so she could take the most perfect photos, we booked a package and have done 3,6, and 9 months photos. She's on the northside but will travel (we're in Lakeville).

Very inexpensive and she gives you a disc.

https://www.picturesandpretties.com/

Lorryn www.AModernFamily.blogspot.com
  • We are having Suzanne Thompson take our maternity pictures tomorrow and she'll do our newborn pictures too.  While I haven't met her, she's been super responsive to my questions, and I love the shots she has on her FB page.  You get all the digital pictures for a good price (IMO) and that was really important to me.

DH and I married 8 years. Mom of three, stepmom of one.

• i dont know what the prices are but Natalie Finnazzo is an amazing photographer.
  • Am I tardy to the party?

Try Dana Schoppe or Ali Hohn. Beautiful photographers. 

"Fvuck 'em if they can't take a joke." - Bette Midler Boom Shaka Laka Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Sorry Rochester here.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"