January 2013 Moms

Extreme belching

If anyone else is like me and belching like a man right now, you might find this information interesting ( < - - clicky). Poor DH seems almost scared by some of the noises I've been making lately and I finally figured I'd google it to find out exactly why I'm such a gas bag. lol!

Re: Extreme belching

• My excuse is there is not enough room for the gas and the baby, so one has to escape.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagesmwiggle:
    My excuse is there is not enough room for the gas and the baby, so one has to escape.

Big Smile

• Loading the player...
  • Emie28Emie28 member
    Ugh, it makes it 10x worse when you have taken your fish oil for the day.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I hear ya! It's pretty gross!  I am impressed by some of them though! lol!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I NEVER burped before I got pregnant.  I couldn't make myself burp and I had a natural burp maybe a couple of times a month.  Now, I can't freakin stop.  They aren't loud, but it's getting pretty ridiculous
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • LOL... I went to my primary about 3 weeks before we found out we were expecting and he said it was probably gastro-parisis due to my diabetes. Gave me a Rx and sent me on my way... I look back now and laugh... I need a new primary...LOL! Congrats on expecting by the way =0)

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers It's a boy!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"