1st Trimester

When did your morning sickness first start?

Just curious.  :)  I've been lucky so far.

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: When did your morning sickness first start?

• Mine didn't start until about seven weeks. It started with just constant nausea, eventually progressed to a few vomiting episodes. For the most part, just the nausea though..
    imageimage BabyFetus Ticker Our Pregnancy Journey! -- http://when2bcomeone.blogspot.com/
  • About 7 weeks - just nausea.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I have gotten nauseous as soon as the egg implants I am sure because each of my 3 pregnancies I knew I needed to test because I was nauseous. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • With my first pregnancy, it started at 10 and ended at 14.  With this pregnancy, it started at 6 and I'll be 10 tomorrow and still have it.
    DS (7 years old) from FET in 2010
    DD (5 years old) from IUI in 2012
    TTC 3rd and final!: IUI #1 in progress!
  • I only got sick one time after i drunk orange juice and that was at 9 weeks, but that's it! Hallelujah!
  • 10-16 weeks. My doctor told me I was in the clear after 6 wks. Jerk.
  • JJsMumJJsMum member
    With my first it started around week 10 and was done by week 12.  This time around I tested because I was nauseous.
    Jonathan Jeremy~12/02/2010,  BFP#2~M/C @ 11wks 4 days,  BFP #3~CP @ 4 wks 3 days,  
    Simon Randall~01/29/2013, Grayson Paul~10/03/2014
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Oct'14 January Siggy Challenge - Snow Fails 

• I have it already.  I have not thrown up....yet, but I keep getting very close to it.

I was a couple weeks farther along when I got it with my other pregnancies.

• Just before 7 weeks. Been nauseous, but it is very dependent on what I eat and how often. I highly recommend the 6 small meals thing. In fact if you can just have some crackers or fruit to nibble on constantly, or continuously drink water, that can help too. I can't speak for those who have been throwing up though; that hasn't happened to me (and hopefully it won't).
    BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Right around six weeks.
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby248 - ETA 1/10/13
  • I developed occasional nausea by the middle of my 5th week and the constant nausea settled in during the 6th week.  I had a lot of dry heaving episodes last week and it was not fun.  I finally got some Seabands and they work very well and I only get occasional spells of nausea now (though they are pretty bad when they do come). 

BFP on 5/3/12 - EDD 1/12/13 - Samuel Joseph born 1/5/13!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I've had horrible nausea for three or four days now. I'm four weeks today. No vomiting, thank god. The nausea and the fatigue were how I knew I was pregnant, despite what that one line on the test was insisting.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • According to the calculations I am about 8 weeks. I had blueberries for breakfast and I just saw all of them in my toilet a few minutes ago :/ now I'm eating crackers and have to take another vitamin later
  • With my first it was 4 1/2 weeks, I tested because I was throwing up. It lasted the entire pregnancy with the exception of a small break between months 6-7. I threw up 10 times a day.

With this one it has been more nausea but less throwing up-started at 6 weeks and is still going very strong...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Exactly at 6 weeks

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • ObLaDiObLaDi member
    6 weeks, although baby is measuring several days behind my original calculations, so it may have been more like 5.3.
  • With DS right around 7 weeks. Had a doctors appointment at 8 /12 weeks and they gave me a script for phenergan which was amazing!!!! With this one I threw up a taco about a week ago (may have been nerves) and had a "gag spell" on Sunday but nothing came up. So we'll see....

If you knew how lonely my life has been And how long I've been so alone And if you knew how I wanted someone to come along And change my life the way you've done

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

pregnancy

Anniversary
  • Right around 6 weeks.. now im at 13 weeks and im still sick!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Mine started at about 6 weeks but once I got a prescription for zofran I felt so much better. It seems like it's starting to get a little better at 10 weeks, but there are still times when I feel horrible. Hopefully you'll be lucky and won't get it! :)
  • lcrunlcrun member
    With my son, it started at 7 weeks and didn't let up until 16 weeks. This time around, I had waves of nausea and a lack of appetite before 4 weeks. The full on nausea/vomiting just started a few days ago.
  • So far I have not had any (knock on wood).  I'm 8 weeks tomorrow and i'm waiting for it to come. 
  • Mine started at 3 weeks and it's still going strong at 16 weeks. The vomiting has calmed down but I'm still nauseated and dizzy quite a bit with the occasional vomiting. From 3 weeks-12 weeks was horrible...all I could do is lay in bed all day and sip water and eat saltines with multiple hospitalizations for dehydration. 
    BabyFetus Ticker Nursing Bras at Nurtured Family BabyFruit Ticker image image
  • I'm not quite sure, I haven't been to the doctors yet for a for sure due date, but they estimated I'm 8 weeks, so if that is the case it started at 6 weeks.  I didn't even know I was pregnant, I went to the doctor because I was throwing up so much and Surprise, found out I was pregnant!! The vomiting has stopped for the most part, but I'm still nauseous a lot, and get an upset stomach a lot.
  • Too soon. Started at around 5 weeks (just waves) and now I am dealing with constant nausea and semi-daily vomiting. I'm hoping this is short lived. As my old OB used to say, the good thing about pregnancy is that it eventually ends. haha.

• Lucky me I havent had any morning sickness and Im 25 weeks
  • As soon as 2 weeks it started it lasted all throughout my first trimester.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"