Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

dark rings under eyes

A week ago my LO had a fever that spiked at 103.7 then went down and now she's back to normal.  Since then, she has dark rings under her eyes.  She's sleeping normally now, though during the fever she had some difficulty.  Will these go away?  Has anyone had these and they went away?
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: dark rings under eyes

• Options
    No advice, but curious to see responses.  LO also just got these over the weekend.  She's been fussy and didn't sleep well all weekend.  I'm trying to take her in to see the pedi today to check her ears, but I wonder if they are tired circles like adults get.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My LO has dark circles that are related to his anemia.  I'm not an expert (or even in the medical profession!), but perhaps it's somehow related to the body/blood fighting off the infection?  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My LO got  dark circles due to allergies or a sensitivity to peanuts and eggs when she was 4 months old . Because I was EBF I cut out nuts and such and the circles went away.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers BFP ! March 2011 TTC since Jan 2010 Blood work CD 3 -normal Diagnosed with slight case of PCOS Nov 2010 S/A - High count , low morph and mobility Use acupuncture/herbs to regulate cycles
  • Options
    hmmm well I'm not breastfeeding.  her blood was tested at 9m and came back normal.  hopefully they go away.  She's too young for under eye darkness.
  • Options
    could be allergies
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    jc&catjc&cat member
    When allergies are bad, DS gets the rings under his eyes (just like me!). I saw them come and go so far for DD with some illnesses.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    When DD went through a rough patch of terrible sleep she had obvious circles. Now that she's sleeping better they have faded. When she gets really tired or has been up for a long period of time they re-appear. I think it has to do with her skin tone too. I'm all Irish and dh is all Italian and his side of the family have what looks to be circles. Just a thought.
  • Options
    My son has these right now, and it's from not sleeping/sinus issue. He is incredibly stuffed up.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

imageshanado:
    When DD went through a rough patch of terrible sleep she had obvious circles. Now that she's sleeping better they have faded. When she gets really tired or has been up for a long period of time they re-appear. I think it has to do with her skin tone too. I'm all Irish and dh is all Italian and his side of the family have what looks to be circles. Just a thought.

My baby is Italrish also with fair skin like me.   

• Options
    imagetmwishful:

imageshanado:

My baby is Italrish also with fair skin like me.   

Mine is too, but I'm starting to notice she's starting to get some of the Italian. Her skin is light like mine but it's starting to turn to olive. I'm just seeing more features from the inlaws now.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"