January 2013 Moms
Options

Introducing but nervous

just realized there was a community here. been so nervous that something will go wrong that i am nervous to tell people. is that normal? when can i relax? have my first doc appt on thurs with ultrasound. so crazy nervous. has anyone been having trouble getting to sleep? i feel like i have restless leg syndrome or something. gosh when i read this back i sound like a real mess. lol

Re: Introducing but nervous

• Options

I think we're all super nervous! It's normal!

Congratulations =)

Also, I've been using Unisom to help with nausea, so I haven't had any problems falling asleep or staying asleep since starting that. It's been great to be able to get a full night's sleep. 

• Options
    cwildtcwildt member

I suspect it's normal, not that it consoles me! I'm also really nervous that it's a test run. A close friend of mine m/c on Friday at 11 wks, so that's not helping. But on the other hand I found out that my other very close friend is also pregnant and seemingly due 5 days before me. I've had terrible m/c dreams but I wake up and know my brain is just in overdrive. 

I just remind myself to take it easy, and have my Rescue Remedy and a cuppa tea.

Hang in there! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome. nerves are a totally normal part of all of this lol no worries.
    I said, "Oh my, what a marvelous tune" It was the best night, never would forget how we moved. The whole place was dressed to the nines, And we were dancing, dancing Like we're made of starlight Like we're made of starlight. ~TS AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • Options
    RaeilyRaeily member
    Congratulations and Welcome! Being nervous is perfectly normal. I'm very nervous as well. Try to stay positive! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary

• Options

Your perfectly fine. We all feel this way. I'm having trouble sleeping too. I find taking a warm bath helps calm me down. 

Congrats.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"