October 2011 Moms

Real Housewives of the OC

Does anyone want to discuss? I am super late watching it.

1. How hilarious was their "jungle attire" in Costa Rica? Three of them were in camo and Alexis looked like the guy from Curious George. Heather was the only one dressed like a normal person.

You know they were thinking, "this is SO Jungle!" The level of ridiculousness kills me. I love it.

And they brought canteens!!! I do approve of filling them with cocktails though.

2. Did anyone see the tour guy's face in the van on the way to the zip line? Hilarious! You could tell that he could not believe that these women were serious. 

3. I think that Vicki is on some sort of prescription pill that is not mixing well with the alcohol because she acting a lot wackier than normal. She is erratic and coming unhinged. Weird. Did anyone else think this?

4.  Can you imagine if Alexis was your mom and dressed like that to go zip lining? Her daughters are going to have a serious complex in a few years.

5.  I felt really badly for Alexis when they all ganged up on her at the dinner. She may be ridiculous and annoying but I don't think that she is a bad person. Her feelings were genuinely hurt and it was sad. Also, Gretchen chimed in only to gain favor with Tamra. Mean.

6.  I usually like Heather but she is a tad on the Holier-than-thou side. She thinks that she is just so above the crazy but she isn't. Case in point: I love how she said that she hoped that all of the women would behave themselves on the trip but meanwhile was plotting the big Alexis "intervention" for dinner at the same time.

What did I forget to mention?

Also, if you want to see the pictures click here:

https://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/season-7/photos/show-shots/rumble-in-the-jungle#image-124203

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Real Housewives of the OC

• Totally agree with everything you said.  I've been to CR a couple times and it's such a laidback country.  I can't believe how they dressed, pretty ridiculous.  And while I do love Tamara's snarkiness, she can sometimes be a bish and poke her nose where it shouldn't be.  Yes, Alexis is completely ridiculous and pretentious but I feel bad that they were giving her so much crap about her nose.  But I do think it's insane that Alexis makes a point of wearing enormous fake diamond rings.  What's the point?  Just proves that she's trying to show off. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have to catch up!!  I am way behind!!  Last I saw was their 80's party. 
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemrs.lizzieb:
    Totally agree with everything you said.  I've been to CR a couple times and it's such a laidback country.  I can't believe how they dressed, pretty ridiculous.  And while I do love Tamara's snarkiness, she can sometimes be a bish and poke her nose where it shouldn't be.  Yes, Alexis is completely ridiculous and pretentious but I feel bad that they were giving her so much crap about her nose.  But I do think it's insane that Alexis makes a point of wearing enormous fake diamond rings.  What's the point?  Just proves that she's trying to show off. 

Alexis is definitely "trying to keep up with the Joneses".  She seems like a nice person - just sort of dumb!

Which reminds me....what about her comment that her husband gets great deals on their Phantom Rolls Royce and Beamers and Mercedes and then sells them for a profit?! That just illustrates her  naivety. Unless he is getting those suckers for cost and only driving them for a millisecond, there is no way that this is true. It's hilarious that she said it though!

• imagelissfriedrice:
    I have to catch up!!  I am way behind!!  Last I saw was their 80's party. 

You are WAY behind!! 

• imageBrie2006:

imagemrs.lizzieb:
    Totally agree with everything you said.  I've been to CR a couple times and it's such a laidback country.  I can't believe how they dressed, pretty ridiculous.  And while I do love Tamara's snarkiness, she can sometimes be a bish and poke her nose where it shouldn't be.  Yes, Alexis is completely ridiculous and pretentious but I feel bad that they were giving her so much crap about her nose.  But I do think it's insane that Alexis makes a point of wearing enormous fake diamond rings.  What's the point?  Just proves that she's trying to show off. 

Alexis is definitely "trying to keep up with the Joneses".  She seems like a nice person - just sort of dumb!

Which reminds me....what about her comment that her husband gets great deals on their Phantom Rolls Royce and Beamers and Mercedes and then sells them for a profit?! That just illustrates her  naivety. Unless he is getting those suckers for cost and only driving them for a millisecond, there is no way that this is true. It's hilarious that she said it though!

Lol, yes!  She's definitely naive and not the brightest bulb around.  I didn't like Heather at first, because I thought she was stuck-up, but she's growing on me.  She does have a holier-than-thou attitude though, but I like Terri.  He seems like a good guy. 

• This thread makes me sad Canada is so far behind in episodes. Tonight I finally get to see Gretchen's horrific Pussycat Dolls performance. 
  • imagemrs.lizzieb:

Lol, yes!  She's definitely naive and not the brightest bulb around.  I didn't like Heather at first, because I thought she was stuck-up, but she's growing on me.  She does have a holier-than-thou attitude though, but I like Terri.  He seems like a good guy. 

Love Terri. He seems very down to Earth.

• imagejoolz17:
    This thread makes me sad Canada is so far behind in episodes. Tonight I finally get to see Gretchen's horrific Pussycat Dolls performance. 

I wonder why the episodes  are delayed there? Gretchen's singing was.....interesting!

• imageBrie2006:

imagejoolz17:
    This thread makes me sad Canada is so far behind in episodes. Tonight I finally get to see Gretchen's horrific Pussycat Dolls performance. 

I wonder why the episodes  are delayed there? Gretchen's singing was.....interesting!

I saw it on the Soup! So I know what I'm in for.

We don't have Bravo in Canada, so another channel buys the rights to it and airs it whenever it pleases. On the plus side, we have the Real Housewives of Vancouver.  

• imagejoolz17:
    imageBrie2006:

imagejoolz17:

I saw it on the Soup! So I know what I'm in for.

We don't have Bravo in Canada, so another channel buys the rights to it and airs it whenever it pleases. On the plus side, we have the Real Housewives of Vancouver.  

Ah. That makes sense! I wish we could see Vancouver!  

• imageBrie2006:

1. How hilarious was their "jungle attire" in Costa Rica? Three of them were in camo and Alexis looked like the guy from Curious George. 

Bwhahahahahaha!!!   

photo IMG_3757_zps3e266e57.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker "Sometimes I am two people. Johnny is the nice one. Cash causes all the trouble. They fight." - Johnny Cash
  • I LIVE for this show! They are all absolute hot messes in their own personal way. I love it! Each and every one of them get on my nerves but I CANNOT STOP WATCHING! I suppose if I was on tv, had money and became famous for no good reason, I'd probably act ridiculous too! :)

This episode was hilarious! When they were all freaking out because Vicki said "anus" but couldn't say "vagina"....seriously! And when they were all arguing like lunatics in the middle of zip lining....I'm sure the tour guides were like...WTF is going on here!!

Too funny! :D

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • When Tamera said, "what was she wearing, is she going on a safari?" I LOL so hard, I was thinking that when Alexis was showing the outfit to her friend while she was packing.

Yeah they were pretty mean to her, she's just a show off, and so is her douchey husband.  

Why were they there for two days? That's nuts to travel so far and stay there for a short period of time. 

• She said Costa Rica is in Mexico... enough said.
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

• imagewishful thinkin:

I totally agree with everything you said! I giggled at #1!

I am a fan of Gretchen but her fake cry at dinner was really bad! One minute she is fake crying the next she is hating on Alexis. It's hard being a two-face.

Don't get me started on Vicki! I don't like her at.all! I laugh on how she over reacts to the word sex. Seriously crazy lady? You are a grown woman, on your 3rd husband and have 2 kids...and the word sex bothers you? Also, her boyfriend is a creep and freaks me out!!

I like Heather, I heart Terri but IMHO their house is obnoxious.

The penis, vagina, anus argument! Classic!

Vicki is so freaking full of it. I love how she just makes up her own rules to things so that it's ok for her to do and say things (like Brooks) that she chastises others for. I am glad that Tamra called her out on it. What was her excuse for why it was ok to say anus? It was part of a game?? WTF?

I kind of like the Dubrow house Embarrassed

Oh! Thanks for reminding me about the "Costa Rica is in Mexico" comment, Liz! Does she really think that it would take her THIRTEEN hours to travel from CA to Mexico????

• I feel bad for Vicki's daughter.  Vicki started to attack her the way she does everyone else when she expressed concern about Brooks.  She is a hideous person.  Do you remember when she gave the girl in her office a spanking for being late?  I'm so shocked she's never been sued by an employee.
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

• imageLiz4444:
    I feel bad for Vicki's daughter.  Vicki started to attack her the way she does everyone else when she expressed concern about Brooks.  She is a hideous person.  Do you remember when she gave the girl in her office a spanking for being late?  I'm so shocked she's never been sued by an employee.

Can you imagine the hell that must be life as Vicki's daughter? I wanted to punch Vicki for her after Vicki would not leave her the eff alone after her surgery. 

Of all the housewives from every city, I hate Vicki the most. 

I forgot about the spanking! I don't know what is worse - being Vicki's daughter or employee!

Also, my name is Brianna (although my name is pronounced Bree-ah-na) so every time I hear Vicki screech her name I die a little inside. 

• imageshediva1:

Why were they there for two days? That's nuts to travel so far and stay there for a short period of time. 

they were there for 5 days--only Alexis went for 2 days because her husband wouldn't let her go for the whole trip--she had to go home to take care of her kids.

photo IMG_3757_zps3e266e57.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker "Sometimes I am two people. Johnny is the nice one. Cash causes all the trouble. They fight." - Johnny Cash
  • imagejonnygurl76:
    imageshediva1:

they were there for 5 days--only Alexis went for 2 days because her husband wouldn't let her go for the whole trip--she had to go home to take care of her kids.

Oh ok I must have missed that part, I just saw Tamra talking sh*t about the short stay, didn't know it was about Alexis.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"