October 2011 Moms

Does anyone else's baby fall asleep like this?

A$$ up, head in the sheet? That is his butt in the picture. How is that comfortable? Sometimes he topples over, which is annoying. 

Re: Does anyone else's baby fall asleep like this?

• Yes. He does that sometimes. It looks like a pile of rags shoved in a corner. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Not my baby but I've seen this many times when I was working daycare. I always thought it was very cute. I had no probs with any kids sleeping this way
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh, I have no issues with it! I just think he's weird.
  • That is the only way E will sleep! Apparently, it runs in mh's family and all his siblings did it until they were about 6.
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • A sleeps like this..I think it is hilarious and uncomfortable at the same time.  haha buns up!! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagejoolz17:
    Oh, I have no issues with it! I just think he's weird.

This may be another confession.....A sleeps that way...and so do I. DH keeps saying he may not look like his mama, but he sure as hell sleeps as f'ucked up as she does. 

• imageNita2603:

imagejoolz17:
    Oh, I have no issues with it! I just think he's weird.

This may be another confession.....A sleeps that way...and so do I. DH keeps saying he may not look like his mama, but he sure as hell sleeps as f'ucked up as she does. 

Ha! That must suck during pregnancy though (or are you so raised up that your belly isn't in the way?).

• It does suck quite a bit during the whale stages, but I am not quite there yet. So far, I can still sleep on my stomach. It's more the baby beluga stage right now. I was realizing yesterday, that I will enter third tri next week. It's nuts. I am so much smaller this time around and it freaks me out because I keep hearing how I should be so much bigger this time around. But I measure smaller, I am showing less and I have gained even less weight than last time.

I mean,I do not eat as well, I know and I am trying to change that.there are days whe. I put A to bed and realize that I haven't eaten all day. I hope that gets better now that he eats solids too, so when he eats, he shares with me.

• Yes, DD does this! She starts in the middle of the mattress but winds up with her head right up against the bumper.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I love this!!  DS is so cute with his little butt up in the air  
    photo IMG_3757_zps3e266e57.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker "Sometimes I am two people. Johnny is the nice one. Cash causes all the trouble. They fight." - Johnny Cash
  • This is DD every night. You're not alone.

My Chart

My Life

BFP 7.7.09 - CVS 9.10.09 (Girl) - 9.24.09 Severe Fatal Malformation - D&E 10.7.09 @ 17wks
    BFP 6.1.10 - 6.10.10 Ectopic M/C @ 5wks
    BFP 10.26.10 - 10.29.10 CP
    BFP 1.30.11 - CVS 3.28.11 (Girl) - EDD 10.11.11 - Born 10.6.11
    BFP 12.18.12 - 12.20.12 CP
    BFP 3.18.13 - CVS 5.21.13 (Girl) - EDD 12.2.13 - Born 11.24.13
    BFP 6.10.14 - CVS 7.2.14 (Girl) - EDD 1.12.15 - Born sleeping 8.6.14 @ 17w5d
  • my wee one does this same thing!!! sooooo funny and frickin ADORABLE!

So I know I'm going to sound slightly crazy, but a friend of mine told me that when a little one sleeps in this manner that it means there may be another baby in the near future...I noticed my guy sleeping like this and, well, I just found out I'm 18 almost 19 weeks pregnant!! ;) (semi-freaky) gotta love those old "wives tales"

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • yep all the time!
  • I think it's so funny all our babies sleep like this! Hilarious. 
  • Yup! One of J's favorite sleeping positions... when he's not trying to make out with the breathable bumper in his sleep. ;) 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Count Ben in!  As soon as I lay him down he rolls over and sticks his booty up.  As long as he is sleeping, I don't care how he does it!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker
  • She always sleep high heinie!
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

• imageLiz4444:
    She always sleep high heinie!

Cracking up at this term! 

• Yep! Liam does the same. He starts off in his side, the scoots to the corner with his butt in the air.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"