Babies: 0 - 3 Months

When will my breasts stop leaking?

I am 23 days post-partum and am not BF'ing. My milk came in about a week after I gave birth and had largely dissipated within a few days.

However... I'm still leaking a little bit every morning when I feed her. For those of you who are exclusively formula feeding - how long did it take for the leaking to stop?

TIA!

Re: When will my breasts stop leaking?

• I'm 1 mth PP and I'm still leaking too (mainly at night), so I'm curious to see other answers on this. 

Photobucket
  • For me, it's been happening at the same time every day - when I get up to feed her at 4am.

Also, your little one is adorable in that outfit! (I have the same one and <heart> the baby chicks.)

• Loading the player...
  • I still leak almost 8 weeks out.
    imageimageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That's so sad. Your body is leaking proper perfect nutrition for your baby and you just can't wait for it to stop.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageannaruiz2:

That's so sad. Your body is leaking proper perfect nutrition for your baby and you just can't wait for it to stop.

How incredibly rude and ignorant! Do you know anything about OP or are just a sanctimonious witch?

OP have you tried any of the home remedies?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageannaruiz2:

That's so sad. Your body is leaking proper perfect nutrition for your baby and you just can't wait for it to stop.

How incredibly rude and ignorant! Do you know anything about OP or are you just a sanctimonious witch?

OP have you tried any of the home remedies?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I haven't because it's hardly anything at all and I figured I'd just wait - but it seems to be taking longer than I would have expected....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"