August 2011 Moms

One more month :(

Till my baby turns 1.  Not going to lie when I say I am a little sad.  This year has gone by so fast, so many great memories.  Just can't believe my little preemie is soon going to be a toddler.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: One more month :(

• I am with you on this one 100%.  Logan turned 11 months old this past Sunday.  I cant believe I am in the final plans of a first birthday party. 

It seemed like it was going to be such a long road because of him being premature but I look at him now and dont even see a baby.  He looks so big and "grown".  I have been getting so choked up when I bring him to day care because now he is playing with the big boys.  He crawls over to them and pulls himself up to stand so he get in the mix with the other boys.  When he first started he was soooo tiny and I thought it would be so long before he was hanging with the big kids, now I want him tiny again.

• Wow ladies! I shed a tear for y'all Crying Our LO's are growing up way too fast!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • ::plugs ears::

LALALALALA NOT LISTENING

(Seriously, how has it been one year already?) 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Wink but Yay we made it through the first year!!!

Owyn Russell - August 10, 2011

Lily Ann - March 22, 2016
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageMonsieur_et_Madame_Ha:

::plugs ears::

LALALALALA NOT LISTENING

(Seriously, how has it been one year already?) 

I was like that for quite some time.   I was having some SERIOUS denial about him turning 1. 

• imageTrishie143:

I am with you on this one 100%.  Logan turned 11 months old this past Sunday.  I cant believe I am in the final plans of a first birthday party. 

It seemed like it was going to be such a long road because of him being premature but I look at him now and dont even see a baby.  He looks so big and "grown".  I have been getting so choked up when I bring him to day care because now he is playing with the big boys.  He crawls over to them and pulls himself up to stand so he get in the mix with the other boys.  When he first started he was soooo tiny and I thought it would be so long before he was hanging with the big kids, now I want him tiny again.

I also felt it was going to be a long road with him being premature.   There was so much that happend that I didn't think that where he is at 11 months is where he would be.  Looking at Josh I also don't see the tiny little baby he once was because he is looking like such a "boy" now.   I mean he's taking steps and getting around on his feet by himself.  I am just so amazed by him.  I get so emotional thinking back to the day he was born, still feels like yesterday. 

::Sigh:: 

• imageleducsmith:
    imageTrishie143:

I am with you on this one 100%.  Logan turned 11 months old this past Sunday.  I cant believe I am in the final plans of a first birthday party. 

I also felt it was going to be a long road with him being premature.   There was so much that happend that I didn't think that where he is at 11 months is where he would be.  Looking at Josh I also don't see the tiny little baby he once was because he is looking like such a "boy" now.   I mean he's taking steps and getting around on his feet by himself.  I am just so amazed by him.  I get so emotional thinking back to the day he was born, still feels like yesterday. 

::Sigh:: 

I know what you mean.  I made his 1 year well baby appointment yesterday and got all emotional.  I was watching him sleep a bit last night and got all misty because he looks so big in the crib, 11 months ago he looked almost too small for it.  I totally agree, he looks like a little boy now, not a baby.  Logan is pulling himself up and is starting to get brave and try to stand on his own.  I never thought he would be doing that "on time".  Its amazing how strong and smart our preemies are, we are some proud preemie mamas! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"