3rd Trimester
Options

15 days to go and getting anxious!!!

I have LOVED being pregnant!!! Very minute of every day I have cherrished while being pregnant because it has been such a long hard road to get this far. I want this baby to "cook" for as long as he/she needs to, but now that we are only about 2 weeks out from our EDD, I'm really started to get anxious about meeting our little one. I don't want to wait any longer, I want him/her here now! I want to smooch our LO on the cheeks and smell their skin. Feel their warmth against my skin and gaze lovingly into his/her eyes.

I am anxious to start the new chapter of my life that has taken 9 months to come to reality. I know I shouldn't wish these last few days of just me and DH away and I should make the best of them, which we are doing...but I just can't help but want time to move just a touch faster to be able to meet this little one a littlel sooner.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 15 days to go and getting anxious!!!

• Options
    kdjuddkdjudd member

I wish I could be as optimistic as you. I have HATED being pregnant. However, at the same time I feel extremely blessed to have conceived so easily and to not have had any major complications thus far. I'm about 11 days out from my due date and I want this little girl to come out! I can't stand the wait! I want to kiss her head and hold her in my arms. 

Like you, I don't want to wish away these last few days of life as a couple without kids, but we are both way too excited and anxious for this new chapter of our lives. Besides, I am too miserable to be much fun these days...  

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I feel the same way. I think if I knew for sure exactly when she would arrive, I would feel a lot less anxious. At the same time though I am trying to just enjoy the last of the preganancy and be grateful for every day that I still feel okay.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Awww, I am feeling the same these days and I still have a ways to go yet.  i"m sure I'll be just as anxious as well.  :) 
  • Options
    so funny!  I remember with my daughter I wanted her out so bad!!!  Now with my second I really want to see him too, but realize that once he's out of my belly I will have to take care of him and a 2 year old....  I'm scared to death! :)
  • Options

imageloriann4472:
    so funny!  I remember with my daughter I wanted her out so bad!!!  Now with my second I really want to see him too, but realize that once he's out of my belly I will have to take care of him and a 2 year old....  I'm scared to death! :)

Same here!!! I am rushing it along because I can;t wait to meet her...but do realize the reality that is ahead (i have an 8 yo special needs child who is an angel but I am not sure how this is going to go) and then say, I dont mind if I go late again hahaha.. 

However, by the time i get to 38 weeks, i will probably change my tune and be super anxious anyway!  Good luck girls, they are almost here!!! :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm getting induced June 14th b/c of GD, and I'm SO ANXIOUS to meet my little guy! On Sunday night I went in to L&D for intense and close together ctx, and thought that I was leaking fluid. My ctx subsided and my water hadn't broken, so I got sent home .. and now my ctx are almost non-existent! I want to avoid getting induced .... so I had almost hoped that it was the real thing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"