Parenting

gift idea for a one year old girl?

I've been searching for a gift for a one year old girl and am lost.  I have no idea what to buy her.  I'd like to keep it under $25.  Thanks.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: gift idea for a one year old girl?

• My daughter's birthday was last week, and I was surprised that one thing she didn't get at all was basic beginner puzzles. We are actually going out this weekend to buy her some!
    My daughter is my hero.
  • I know that there is a coupon on coupons.com for $3 off the Laugh and Learn Play Puppy. It looks adorable and i'm sure you could get it for under $25. The basic puzzle idea is also great or maybe some books?
    Ella 8.6.11
    Carson 3.28.13
  • Loading the player...
  • LoCarbLoCarb member
    My 1 yo fave toys: musical keyboard, legos (large blocks), play cell phone, spanish/english learning maracas-the musical toys are not loud. For the summer time, a blow up baby pool is a good idea. In the cooler months, the pool can be filled w/ play balls.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I was thinking probably books, puzzles or anything she can stack. 
  • The Playskool Busy Gears is awesome. DS got it for his birthday & he still plays with it almost daily even 6 months later. Play food or a tea set would be a good idea too. DS loves pretending to eat & drink things too. I have been thinking about getting him a toy shopping cart too.

• well, it's summer time, so you can't go wrong with a cute summer dress, some sandals, and a book. i just had to buy a birthday present for a one-year-old yesterday, went to walmart, and spent $15 on an outfit with the shoes, a waterproof bag to carry pool things in, and a book about seasons.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"