August 2012 Moms

Dude. My bra size just changed again.

I was a 36B a few weeks ago. Now Im a 38B.

So far Ive went from 34A to 38B. By the time this is over with Im going to be like, 60B arent I?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Dude. My bra size just changed again.

• Nah, your cup size will go up a LOT when your milk comes in after birth.....might be like a 60C or D! Wink 

Haha, I'm tooootally kidding!  Well, sort of....you will most likely get bigger when your milk is in--but not that big!

• my band size has only gone up 2 inches since the start (32-34) but i'm trying not to think about what my cup size is already.  i started at a DD, and i'm spilling out my bras right now. at this point i'll be happy if baby takes some of it all with her when she's done.

My mom was never more than a B cup unless pregnant, now she is completly flat chested, but she is also lucky to be 100lbs sopping wet, and i don't have that issue.

10/15/10 HPT+ 10/16/10 +blood test! missed m/c found at 17w, gone at aprox 14w., D&C
    4/26/11 HPT+ 4/28/11 +Blood test! HCG 67 5/24/11 Blighted Ovum.
    6/11-11/11 Non ovulatory cycles
    12/18/11 HPT+ 12/20/11 +Blood Test HCG 165 12/27/11 Beta test HCG 6411
    12/29/11 Beta 11264 1/30/11 Wiggler w/ HB 160+
    Grow Baby Grow!!!! Please be our rainbow!
    Rainbow Born 8/22, so in love with our little girl!
    Valentines
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker</a
  • Loading the player...
  • At 8 weeks, I had already gone up two sizes! I was a 36D before pregnancy (DD depending on the brand) and now, at 29 weeks, I'm a 40DDD. I'm scared to death of what is going to happen when my milk comes in...my back will probably break in half.
    A12 Sig Challenge - Favorite Fall Show!
    SCANDAL!

• I have went from a 34A to a 36D and the girls are still spilling out and the bras are killing me. . . I am half contemplating just giving up on regular bras and just getting a extra large sports bra . . . I am terrified of what will happen when the milk comes in!  
    BabyFruit Ticker

• imageCoUnTryBB1:
    I have went from a 34A to a 36D and the girls are still spilling out and the bras are killing me. . . I am half contemplating just giving up on regular bras and just getting a extra large sports bra . . . I am terrified of what will happen when the milk comes in!  

This is me exactly.  I went from a barely 34 A to a 36 C and now I'm up to a D. I said screw it and went and bought sports bras.  They are WAYYYYYYYYYYYY more comfortable and cheaper.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagemegan2545:

imageCoUnTryBB1:
    I have went from a 34A to a 36D and the girls are still spilling out and the bras are killing me. . . I am half contemplating just giving up on regular bras and just getting a extra large sports bra . . . I am terrified of what will happen when the milk comes in!  

This is me exactly.  I went from a barely 34 A to a 36 C and now I'm up to a D. I said screw it and went and bought sports bras.  They are WAYYYYYYYYYYYY more comfortable and cheaper.

I just need to do it . . . where did you get yours from?   I usually shop at VS for the bras and they don't have much in the way of sports bras.

BabyFruit Ticker

• imageCoUnTryBB1:
    imagemegan2545:

imageCoUnTryBB1:

I just need to do it . . . where did you get yours from?   I usually shop at VS for the bras and they don't have much in the way of sports bras.

Walmart.  I got a 3 pack of plain old racerback sports bras for $10.  They went just by band size like 34,36,38 etc. I got 38 and they are prefect.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Before pg, 42DDD.....now 46F and they are popping out the top! CRAZY!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I totally feel your pain!! 
    I started at 34D  at some point Cant remember when I started to feel pain and a crushing feeling so I went to get measured came up as a 36D or DD depending. 
    Now at 28 weeks I can no longer if into those bra's all day without  pain so most days I go without.

Wireless bra and sports bra's have been suggested to me as helping. :)
    BabyName Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"