September 2012 Moms

~*Thursday Ticker Change*~

Hi Thursday ladies! 

1) What week/produce item are you?

2) Have you had any appointments week? Any coming up?

3) What are you going to do for Memorial Day weekend?

4) Have you bought anything adorable for your LO recently?

I hope y'all have a wonderful week. :) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: ~*Thursday Ticker Change*~

• 1) What week/produce item are you? 22 - Papaya

2) Have you had any appointments week? Any coming up? Next one is June 1st

3) What are you going to do for Memorial Day weekend? We are going out of town to a lake and also to Arkansas for my sons baseball tournament.

4) Have you bought anything adorable for your LO recently? I bought the bedding and a dresser. I also bought some outfits.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 1) What week/produce item are you? 22 weeks - papaya. That sounds good right about now.

2) Have you had any appointments week? Any coming up? Nope - none right now. Next is June 4th [if Memorial Day wasn't on Monday, my next appointment would be Monday...boo].

3) What are you going to do for Memorial Day weekend? I'm flying to CT from tomorrow to Monday to visit my college roommate, and we'll spend some time in NYC. Excited!

4) Have you bought anything adorable for your LO recently? Nope...but with the Carters sale, I've found lots of clothes I want to buy...my mom's raining on my parade and telling me it's too early to buy things. I'm still buying some clothes anyway.

________________________________________________________________________________

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Loading the player...
  • 1) 25 weeks- eggplant2) Had my last appointment with my midwife (we're moving) on Monday. Did the glucose test, gave blood for iron test, and got measured for the first time. :)3) We're moving this weekend. I'm excited to live with DH again, but not super excited because it's going to be the hottest it's been here this weekend, and I'll be driving 8-9 hours in the car by myself. 4) I haven't bought anything for LO recently, but only because I can't keep buying and packing things. :)

• 1) What week/produce item are you? 25 Weeks

2) Have you had any appointments week? Any coming up? I had my 24 week visit on Monday. Nothing eventful. Everything looked good and on track.

3) What are you going to do for Memorial Day weekend? No plans yet, but DH suggested this morning going down to Atlanta. I'm hoping if we go, we can stop in at Ikea and look for some stuff for DD's big girl room. I'm ready to get her out of the nursery and start getting it ready for DD2.

4) Have you bought anything adorable for your LO recently? I bought her a coming home outfit. Just a little romper, nothing fancy. But I wanted her to have something new for that day instead of wearing DD's hand-me-downs.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 1) What week/produce item are you? 22 weeks, 23 tomorrow. Between a papaya and grapefruit Big Smile

2) Have you had any appointments week? Any coming up? Nope. I'm in the middle of waiting for my next one in 2 weeks though!

3) What are you going to do for Memorial Day weekend? A whole bunch of nothing! DH has off Monday so hopefully just spending it with him, possibly cooking out with my parents.

4) Have you bought anything adorable for your LO recently? No Crying I need to go through a box I have though! I know there are some very cute things in there!

You and I may not be perfect, but we're perfect for each otherAnniversary Pregnancy Ticker having a baby BabyFruit Ticker
  • 1) What week/produce item are you?...Cauliflower..Week 25.

2) Have you had any appointments week? Any coming up?  Still waiting on June 5 to roll around...

3) What are you going to do for Memorial Day weekend?  My sister is coming into town from Fort Lee. Should be here at noon tmrw.  I'm excited!

4) Have you bought anything adorable for your LO recently?  ...no.  I need to get on it though!

Dexter 08/31/2012~Summer 07/25/2011~Jack 10/21/2008~Aaron 08/12/2007
  • 1) What week/produce item are you? 22 weeks.. papaya!

2) Have you had any appointments week? Any coming up? We have our next appt on June 1st

3) What are you going to do for Memorial Day weekend? Thinking about flying to St Thomas for a 4 day weekend (today is my Friday, which is soo nice!)

4) Have you bought anything adorable for your LO recently?  I believe we are purchasing our crib tonight, and although exciting, I wouldn't say it's adorable.

have a great weekend ladies!

• 1) What week/produce item are you? 23 weeks- is it still a papaya? I'll have to check!

2) Have you had any appointments week? Any coming up? I have one on Monday- I'm a bit nervous- my blood pressure was high last appt 4 weeks ago and I just took it again this evening and it was still pretty high. I've been really trying to walk and eat healthy- not sure what else to do or what she'll say!

3) What are you going to do for Memorial Day weekend? Canadian girl here- so we had our Victoria May long weekend last weekend! Not doing anything exciting this weekend!

4) Have you bought anything adorable for your LO recently? A really cute 3-6month winnie the pooh snowsuit from a facebook mom's group I'm on. It is supper cute and it only cost $10. We bought our crib as well- but wouldn't call it adorable! Just exciting!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"