2nd Trimester

Craving...

So I'm still waiting on my DH to get home from work (6 hours late-we both hate this job) anddd I'm watching food shows on tv. I'm sooo craving a big burger and some onion rings. Yum! Only problem being we live in the country and he has the car haha. Anyone else craving something? It's just a mere 12 am out my way. Stick out tongue
You and I may not be perfect, but we're perfect for each otherAnniversary Pregnancy Ticker having a baby BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Craving...

• Due to not being able much of anything in my first trimeseter i am craving almost anything and everything lately.
    Pregnancy Ticker 
    imageimage 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That blows you can't indulge in your cravings! Maybe you can go out for burgers this weekend(: I am craving baked potato and hot cheetos tonight. Hot cheetos are pretty much an every night craving for me.

| R 11/22/12  |  L 03/14/14 |
  • Loading the player...
  • All I have been craving is brownies lol.
    BabyFruit Ticker image image
  • ACOOKACOOK member
    I've been craving the drink Clearly Canadian. It became really popular in the late 80's and is no longer available. So this has to be the worst craving ever. I know I will never get it and it makes me mad. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageACOOK:
    I've been craving the drink Clearly Canadian. It became really popular in the late 80's and is no longer available. So this has to be the worst craving ever. I know I will never get it and it makes me mad. 

I used to drink that stuff all the time! The blackberry flavor was awesome! 

• lzmac11lzmac11 member

imageACOOK:

What is Clearly Canadian?  I am Canadian and was just interested.  Never heard of it. 

My biggest cravings are cold items.  Ice cream, popsicles, fudgsicles, slurpees.  Slurpees are hand down the biggest one though.  I have one maybe every few weeks I can't help myself.  But it has been so rainy and cold here that I am freezing so I don't want anything else that is cold in my system. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby #2 on its way - EDD June 4th!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I plan on making DH take me somewhere to get that burger, even if it's burger king!!! lol. Slurpees sound good too...I think it's just natural to crave the stuff you aren't "supposed" to have...I woke up one morning craving a beer! That's probably the only craving I didn't indulge in so far! There's a local Italian place, they have AMAZING breadsticks and salad dressing, I buy like 18 of em' and a bottle, take it home and nosh (not all at once-they're so salty!).

In the beginning, I craved lebenon bologna sandwiches the way my Gma used to make them and california rolls. I've eaten them in 2nd tri but tried to avoid 1st.

A big issue I have with cravings is that DH doesn't understand them, he's like, well, it's late, or that place is too far for us, they're closed, etc...and then the next day I'll still crave it and he's like "How?!"....My craving isn't satisfied till I get it duhhhh!

You and I may not be perfect, but we're perfect for each otherAnniversary Pregnancy Ticker having a baby BabyFruit Ticker
  • Peaches! I want them soOo flipping bad but they are not in season in Washington state yet. Canned peaches make me gag so they are not an option. I'm tempted to order some from Georgia so I can have my fix. 

I also want V8 juice. I could swim in it right now. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers IAmPregnant Ticker
  • I am with the girl on the post above... after the 1st trimester of not wanting anything, now I want everything! lol Pickles are a big one for me.... the more sour and tart the better!! lol I even drink the juice... and tomatoe juice with lemon!! YUM!  But now after reading the posts, I want a slurpee!! Thanks a lot ladies! lol And when I get something in my head.... I HAVE to have it!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"