2nd Trimester

Heat and pregnancy

it's hot as balls here in NY, let's just say pregnant women, heat, and sweat do not mix well!!
image image Lilypie Maternity tickers Clip Art

Re: Heat and pregnancy

• baby powder with cornstarch is my friend already!  in my shoes, in my bra, anything to help.
    10/15/10 HPT+ 10/16/10 +blood test! missed m/c found at 17w, gone at aprox 14w., D&C
    4/26/11 HPT+ 4/28/11 +Blood test! HCG 67 5/24/11 Blighted Ovum.
    6/11-11/11 Non ovulatory cycles
    12/18/11 HPT+ 12/20/11 +Blood Test HCG 165 12/27/11 Beta test HCG 6411
    12/29/11 Beta 11264 1/30/11 Wiggler w/ HB 160+
    Grow Baby Grow!!!! Please be our rainbow!
    Rainbow Born 8/22, so in love with our little girl!
    Valentines
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker</a
  • I think NJ is sending up some rain. We just got hit here.

Drink lots of water, eat watermelon and use copious amounts of deodorant (and not just on the pits). 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • shahn14shahn14 member
    i'm with ya sista!
  • I feel your pain, I'm here in SW Florida and it is SO hot!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • shahn14shahn14 member

imagekingbritt86:
    I feel your pain, I'm here in SW Florida and it is SO hot!

I can't even imagine! I think I'm dying here in WNY.. lol!

• My AC/ electrical bill was $165 last month. It isn't even summer yet....
  • I definitely feel your pain...I'm in southern Mississippi....so just stack some humidity on top of that heat! Its going to be a long summer!
  • imageKarleesha:
    I definitely feel your pain...I'm in southern Mississippi....so just stack some humidity on top of that heat! Its going to be a long summer!

I am in Texas. I feel your pain. I will probably not leave the house at all in the summer and just stand in front of the freezer

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Can you send the heat my way to the Pacific Northwest? It's cold and rainy here. Last week we had 80 degree weather and now... winter weather. Hang in there ladies, drink lots of fluids, and try to be comfortable. I'll try sending the cooler weather your way. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers IAmPregnant Ticker
  • I'm in PA and dreading summer...Our apartment's windows are annoying so we can't get an a/c...BOO! I can't wait for February when we can move! lol
    You and I may not be perfect, but we're perfect for each otherAnniversary Pregnancy Ticker having a baby BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagetusshie2004:
    Can you send the heat my way to the Pacific Northwest? It's cold and rainy here. Last week we had 80 degree weather and now... winter weather.

I'm just up I-5 from you and was so upset when the weather changed back! That week or so of glorious sun and warmth spoiled me and I had nearly convinced myself that it was here to stay. Stupid dreary rain...at least it's supposed to be nice this weekend.

• imagetusshie2004:
    Can you send the heat my way to the Pacific Northwest? It's cold and rainy here. Last week we had 80 degree weather and now... winter weather. Hang in there ladies, drink lots of fluids, and try to be comfortable. I'll try sending the cooler weather your way. 

I'm from the Pacific Northwest (Oregon) and I'm much rather be up there! Right now I'm in Central Cali, and dying. I'm used to the cold, and this heat is torture! Especially during working hours. I have to be in this stuffy uniform and sit in this stuffy office and the AC isn't working right. Sad

At least it's a dry heat lol

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • kbbggkbbgg member
    Ice water in a spray bottle! Nothing feels better in the heat! 

Mom to boy H - born September, 2012 and girl Z - born 2005. Wife to Gorgeous George. Slave to the man.

• Drink lots of water to keep yourself cool.
  • Ha! I work at starbucks, I'm always always hot.I've found a workable skirt that I can wear without leggings-i still feel awkward in it, but better than burning up!

I'm so glad I have a good friend with a pool!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Frozen watermelon is amazing!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm in ND and we had to turn the heat on at work mid 50s. Kind of wish it was warm. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"