2nd Trimester

Hey August! I am lazy.

Links please?  All us nosy biaches will be eternally grateful.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hey August! I am lazy.

• imageATMmom324:
    Links please?  All us nosy biaches will be eternally grateful.

Seconded. 

My pregnancy blog: Great Texpectations BabyFruit Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • i'm typically one of the ladies who likes that our BMB is usualy nice, but stuff like the above just drives me nuts! and makes the rest of us non-judgemental religous ppl look like we're all crazy.

i'm all for having an opinion and sticking to your morals, but jeez that was beyond.

10/15/10 HPT+ 10/16/10 +blood test! missed m/c found at 17w, gone at aprox 14w., D&C
    4/26/11 HPT+ 4/28/11 +Blood test! HCG 67 5/24/11 Blighted Ovum.
    6/11-11/11 Non ovulatory cycles
    12/18/11 HPT+ 12/20/11 +Blood Test HCG 165 12/27/11 Beta test HCG 6411
    12/29/11 Beta 11264 1/30/11 Wiggler w/ HB 160+
    Grow Baby Grow!!!! Please be our rainbow!
    Rainbow Born 8/22, so in love with our little girl!
    Valentines
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker</a
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you!  I owe you cookies.
  • imageTheAnne:
    omg, the first link is paaaaaages long.  Can I get some cliffs notes or can you just tell me who to hate?

I think the second link calls it out for you. 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageTheAnne:
    omg, the first link is paaaaaages long.  Can I get some cliffs notes or can you just tell me who to hate?

Here is a gem I just read to save you some time. 

ks3pink:

As for what I would do if my child were gay, I firmly believe if you raise a child in church and instill in them the ethics and morals of the Bible that will not be an issue as I truly believe it is a choice.  Just my opinions and beliefs! 

• imageBlueDevilLady:

This is where it all began..

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/66121226.aspx

Then came these...

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/66129946.aspx

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/66133321.aspx

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/66134389.aspx

There was also a plea for everyone to just be nice because the August board should remain a peaceful place, but I didn't include it. 

IMO it's not just the K3 girl who is annoying, there are a lot of annoying people in those threads.  Maybe I'm stabby. 

Two boys already - ages 5 and 3...

...baby #3 is here...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageBlueDevilLady:
    imageAndreabks:

i'm typically one of the ladies who likes that our BMB is usualy nice, but stuff like the above just drives me nuts! and makes the rest of us non-judgemental religous ppl look like we're all crazy.

i'm all for having an opinion and sticking to your morals, but jeez that was beyond.

Agreed..I am ok with August being tame as long as the 2nd tri ladies make things interesting :) 

yeah, i'm not a huge fan of Drama personally, but there are just some days where you want to look at people and go "what were you thinking" before they typed something.  i mean, i agree to a small point about sin, but i firmly believe that i'm only responsible for my own, and not anyone elses.  we're supposed to show we're different by how we live, not brow beat people into submission!
    10/15/10 HPT+ 10/16/10 +blood test! missed m/c found at 17w, gone at aprox 14w., D&C
    Valentines
  • imageTheAnne:

Big Smile My thoughts exactly. I've been a sporatic lurker since joining the bump and only recently started visiting the boards daily.  I'm still a little behind on whose who on here. lol

Pregnancy Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • kelnyckelnyc member
    imageBlueDevilLady:
    imageATMmom324:

imageTheAnne:

ks3pink:

As for what I would do if my child were gay, I firmly believe if you raise a child in church and instill in them the ethics and morals of the Bible that will not be an issue as I truly believe it is a choice.  Just my opinions and beliefs! 

That little gem there actually came from her UO last week (if my memory serves me correctly) and someone copied & pasted it yesterday for emphasis. KS3 has been showing her crazy in moderation lately but yesterday she let it all hang out. 

Yesterday was good times on the August board, lol!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers 
    After 22 cycles and 4 failed IUIs, Serafina joined our family through IVF/ICSI, born 8.28.12
    Our surprise baby, Juliette, is due 12.8.14!

• SGC29SGC29 member
    imageTheAnne:

ok, I'm clued in now.  wow.

All you need to know is ks3pink is the most judgemental person, ever. She is also going to heaven and you are likely, not. fyi. 

• SGC29SGC29 member
    imageRockyMtnMama:

IMO it's not just the K3 girl who is annoying, there are a lot of annoying people in those threads.  Maybe I'm stabby. 

Such as? 

• imageATMmom324:

imageTheAnne:

ks3pink:

Correct me if I'm wrong, she (ks3) was the one to sum up being gay=ticket to hell right? This statement is contradictory...but like I said, I could be wrong. All those posts just got to me and I gave up lol.

You and I may not be perfect, but we're perfect for each otherAnniversary Pregnancy Ticker having a baby BabyFruit Ticker
  • SGC29SGC29 member
    imageLoisLane23:
    imageATMmom324:

imageTheAnne:

ks3pink:

Well that pretty much sums everything I need to know about this girl.

I'll do you one better. This was her response to my friend who is a Christian and *gasp* he also happens to be gay:

imageks3pink:

He is going to be very sad when he gets to heaven and can't get in because there is no way you can be gay and be saved.  He may say he is a Christian in beliefs, which I find hard to understand, but he is definitely not on the right path.  Sorry if you don't like it.  Some people on here need to pick up a Bible rather than jump to the close-minded assumption.

• imageATMmom324:

imageTheAnne:

ks3pink:

Oh. Oh, dear. I can't believe people like this really exist. I know they do and it should not shock me. But yet it does every time.

• SGC29SGC29 member
    imageLoisLane23:

The fact that she thinks that proves that she knows nothing, absolutely nothing, about the bible and salvation.

Sadly, she thinks she does though. It was really just pages and pages of pointless talk because you cannot convince someone like that otherwise. My blood was boiling after that thread and honestly I'm still pretty ticked.

More than anything I feel sorry for her. She is completely misguided and thinks that everyone else is close minded. She is the very definition of the word. 

• imageSGC29:
    imageLoisLane23:
    imageATMmom324:

imageTheAnne:

ks3pink:

I'll do you one better. This was her response to my friend who is a Christian and *gasp* he also happens to be gay:

imageks3pink:

He is going to be very sad when he gets to heaven and can't get in because there is no way you can be gay and be saved.  He may say he is a Christian in beliefs, which I find hard to understand, but he is definitely not on the right path.  Sorry if you don't like it.  Some people on here need to pick up a Bible rather than jump to the close-minded assumption.

This makes my skin itch. 1st being gay isnt an "issue" or a choice. Secondly, these kinds of statements make me not want to be apart if any church anywhere at anytime. I know not all people/churches think or believe this way... but it scares the sh!t out of me!  How can someone call themselves a person of God and carry so much hate in their heart?  It makes me stabby.... 

People like this can shampoo my crotch....  Sorry.

• Man.. that is so weird.. we had the "Gay debate" on the Oct board a few weeks back and everyone was pro-gay marriage and rights. Even the religious participants. It's a weird draw that we didn't get a sampling of the religious right on that boar (for lack of a better word - I don't want to offend anyone if they identify themselves as such)
  • imagemlynne37wiu:

imageTheAnne:

In the end, it was: Being gay = ticket straight to hell.  God doesn't like sinners.

What if I am only gay when I am drunk. Where does he stand on that? LMK
  • RhomonkRhomonk member
    imageLILBIT1221:
    imagemlynne37wiu:

imageTheAnne:

In the end, it was: Being gay = ticket straight to hell.  God doesn't like sinners.

Well according to that thread, as long as you ask forgiveness before you die, you are good.  However, if you die while you are drunk and being gay then you are in a first class seat on Hell airlines.

photo judgejudy.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageLILBIT1221:
    imagemlynne37wiu:

imageTheAnne:

Want to go grab a drink to tonight? Sh!t. We are pg, huh? Next time, babe... 

• imagehailyf:
    Man.. that is so weird.. we had the "Gay debate" on the Oct board a few weeks back and everyone was pro-gay marriage and rights. Even the religious participants. It's a weird draw that we didn't get a sampling of the religious right on that boar (for lack of a better word - I don't want to offend anyone if they identify themselves as such)

Right?  I was totally tense waiting for something to happen, but it didn't end up as much of a debate at all. 

My pregnancy blog: Great Texpectations BabyFruit Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • imageRockyMtnMama:
    imageBlueDevilLady:

Then came these...

There was also a plea for everyone to just be nice because the August board should remain a peaceful place, but I didn't include it. 

Totally! And I may be in the minority here but I really believe that NO ONE would ever have the balls to call out an atheist or someone from the Jewish, Mormon, or Muslim faith(or any other for that matter). I mean I get it people don't agree with her but to create post upon post calling out her faith and beliefs is uncalled for, I just really think it's cowardly. That being said I don't agree with everything she said but posters kept asking for HER opinion and belief and then called her out for it. That confuses me.

Side note: It was pretty entertaining. 

Oct Angel Babies Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image image
  • imageSGC29:
    imageLoisLane23:
    imageATMmom324:

imageTheAnne:

ks3pink:

imageks3pink:

I've never understood these Bible literalists.

1. The Bible was written by men, not God. Man is not infallible.

2. If this chick is following the Bible exactly in order to ensure her spot in Heaven, then I suppose she condones slavery, forcing a man to marry a woman he's raped (but only if she's a virgin!), and stoning to death disobedient children.

BFP #1 10/27/2009 ~ DS1 ~ BIRTHday 7/16/2010 ~ med-free Bradley birth @ 40w5d
    BFP #2 1/22/2012 ~ DS2 & DD ~ BIRTHday 9/13/2012 ~ unplanned C-section @ 38w1d
    BFP #3 5/4/2015 ~ EDD 1/7/2016
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• imageMCookie816:
    imageRockyMtnMama:
    imageBlueDevilLady:

Then came these...

Totally! And I may be in the minority here but I really believe that NO ONE would ever have the balls to call out an atheist or someone from the Jewish, Mormon, or Muslim faith(or any other for that matter). I mean I get it people don't agree with her but to create post upon post calling out her faith and beliefs is uncalled for, I just really think it's cowardly. That being said I don't agree with everything she said but posters kept asking for HER opinion and belief and then called her out for it. That confuses me.

Oh, FFS. No one is trying to start a holy war here. She's being called out for her narrow-mindedness and bigotry, not for being a Christian. 

BFP #1 10/27/2009 ~ DS1 ~ BIRTHday 7/16/2010 ~ med-free Bradley birth @ 40w5d
    BFP #2 1/22/2012 ~ DS2 & DD ~ BIRTHday 9/13/2012 ~ unplanned C-section @ 38w1d
    BFP #3 5/4/2015 ~ EDD 1/7/2016
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• SGC29SGC29 member
    imageMCookie816:

I never asked her for her opinion. She gave it, and it was not only misguided and uninformed but it was offensive to a great deal of people. She was thus informed of that. She is preaching on the Bible yet she appears to know nothing about it. It is not surprising at all that someone would correct her.

If you are going to claim to know something you had better actually know it before you start a discussion upon it, kwim? 

• imageSGC29:
    imageMCookie816:

I never asked her for her opinion. She gave it, and it was not only misguided and uninformed but it was offensive to a great deal of people. She was thus informed of that. She is preaching on the Bible yet she appears to know nothing about it. It is not surprising at all that someone would correct her.

If you are going to claim to know something you had better actually know it before you start a discussion upon it, kwim? 

I don't think I saw the first post in question so maybe I don't know what I am talking about. But the post after post directed at her personally asking her opinions sure were popular too. ;) 

Oct Angel Babies Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image image
  • imageAmbsies:
    imageScout2005:

I was thisclose to directing HeatherR over there, but it was getting late.

I was really, really hoping someone was going to send her over.

That would have been EPIC. Sorry. No other word to describe it.
  • SGC29SGC29 member
    imageMCookie816:
    imageSGC29:
    imageMCookie816:

I don't think I saw the first post in question so maybe I don't know what I am talking about. But the post after post directed at her personally asking her opinions sure were popular too. ;) 

Then you need to read this thread:

About page three or so is when she really gets going. She was extremely offensive and she had absolutely no idea what she was even talking about. She was claiming a religion that she knows nothing about and she was called out for that. 

• imageroxyttandme:
    imageLILBIT1221:
    imagemlynne37wiu:

imageTheAnne:

Bar-sexual is a choice. Being gay is not. I do believe that if anyone is going to hell, it is HER judgemental ass.
  • imageroxyttandme:
    imageLILBIT1221:
    imagemlynne37wiu:

imageTheAnne:

raincheck?
  • imageScout2005:
    imageMCookie816:
    imageRockyMtnMama:
    imageBlueDevilLady:

Then came these...

Yeah, not exactly how that went down. She offered her thoughts unsolicited, and the follow up was simply in response to that. It's a public message board, people are free to call out whatever they feel like calling out.

Just like she was free to not respond. She elected to continue the discussion, so let's cut it on trying to paint her as some innocent victim here. 

I said I do not agree with everything she said. I also didn't see the first post so yeah. 

• imageLILBIT1221:
    imageroxyttandme:
    imageLILBIT1221:
    imagemlynne37wiu:

imageTheAnne:

In the end, it was: Being gay = ticket straight to hell.  God doesn't like sinners. J

Bar-sexual is a choice. Being gay is not. I do believe that if anyone is going to hell, it is HER judgemental ass.

Totally agree... I hope she is lurking...  

• Whatever, if the gay people aren't in Heaven, who wants to be there anyway.  Not me.  I don't want to live in a Heaven without my moms, my hairdresser, Glee, and Ted from high school I really awkwardly got to second base with at junior prom.

Woot woot to the Hell train!

• imageSGC29:
    imageMCookie816:
    imageSGC29:
    imageMCookie816:

Then you need to read this thread:

About page three or so is when she really gets going. She was extremely offensive and she had absolutely no idea what she was even talking about. She was claiming a religion that she knows nothing about and she was called out for that. 

Thanks for the link, I read it. Condemning others to hell is not only disgusting but very ineffective. I see why everyone disagreed with her, and for the record I do as well. My point was that people started asking her questions about unrelated topics, albeit still revolving around her "religion", and seeking her out to pick apart. Like I said I knew I was probably in the minority about it. 

• imageLILBIT1221:
    way off topic, but i saw this gif and now i want chips!
    Valentines
  • imageScout2005:
    imageMCookie816:
    imageScout2005:
    imageMCookie816:
    imageRockyMtnMama:
    imageBlueDevilLady:

Then came these...

Yeah, not exactly how that went down. She offered her thoughts unsolicited, and the follow up was simply in response to that. It's a public message board, people are free to call out whatever they feel like calling out.

Just like she was free to not respond. She elected to continue the discussion, so let's cut it on trying to paint her as some innocent victim here. 

I said I do not agree with everything she said. I also didn't see the first post so yeah. 

If you didn't read the entire conversation, let alone the comment that started the whole thing, then I'm rather confused how you felt confident that people were being "cowardly" in calling her out?

Well, I didn't realize I missed out on the original comment, I thought everyone was up in arms over her UO, which said something to the effect that she believed that if she raised her kids in church they wouldn't be homosexual. That alone is misguided and ignorant but I didn't find her to be attacking anyone. I did re-read it and see now where she condemned someones friend to hell and like I said, not only disgusting but ineffective. 

• imageScout2005:

Also, you all missed the important point over there.

There are people who DON'T LIKE STAR WARS.

I know.

I know.

Don't worry, I'm praying for them.  People who don't like Star Wars can't go to Fun Heaven.

• imageScout2005:

Also, you all missed the important point over there.

There are people who DON'T LIKE STAR WARS.

I know.

I know.

LB = One of those people.
  • imageScout2005:

imageAndreabks:
    imageLILBIT1221:
    way off topic, but i saw this gif and now i want chips!

I totally thought it was gum. Chips make more sense.

Though he's British. So, I guess crisps would be more correct.

Mmmm. Pringles.

Wait...what were we talking about?

Am I the only one who is sad that House is over?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"