1st Trimester

Stop using the microwave! (applies to co-workers)

Just had to vent to someone that I hate when people use the microwave at work to heat up food. The smells sometimes make me feel miserable!!!! There should be a rule that you didn't have to work in your first trimester, for real!
BabyFruit Ticker image
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Stop using the microwave! (applies to co-workers)

• I agree. It's all I can do to pull myself through a day of work. I'm going to be switching to part time so that I'm able to rest more. Hang in there!

Pregnancy Ticker

• And no garlic! I'm going to barf if I smell it on my sweetheart again it was terrible last night he had to shower and that didn't help.  We couldn't cuddle because I couldn't breath.
  • Loading the player...
  • And toasters! Coworkers were toasting english muffins (dirty socks) and cheese bagels (barf!). It was disgusting!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Haha there is one wrap we sell at work that just kills me every time we have to heat one up for customers/co-workers. I really want to just tell people we're out of them. I'm not sure what it is specifically but I gag every time!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    blog
    Diagnosed hypothyroidism.
  • Me too!!!  Why do people have to reheat loaded pizza and frozen meals that smell SO bad?  Ugh and this one guy keeps burning kettle popcorn!  Nice to know it isn't just me!
  • 02316540231654 member

Agree with you

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"