June 2012 Moms

T&P's needed

If I ever need T&P's today is the day!  

After putting me in the hospital, and running a million tests, I was finally diagnosed with preeclampsia. However, I am still having a "unique" case of it, as I'm missing lots of the symptoms, but have the ones that can cause the most problems. 

They started my induction yesterday morning at 7am. It's been a slow progression, but I know that's better for me, my body, and our little guy. They actually pulled back a little on the meds so that I could eat and sleep last night. I'm still having contractions, but not like they were yesterday while on the pitocin. They are starting back up the meds in 30 minutes, and hopefully with any luck, our little guy will be here today!

If for some reason the induction does not work, they will perform a c-section tomorrow, which I don't want. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: T&P's needed

• Good luck today! I hope your lo arrives safely and that all goes well. Please keep us posted, sending t&p your way!:)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm glad they caught the pre-e even though you're not showing all the symptoms! Sending T&Ps for a smooth delivery.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • krb03krb03 member
    Thinking of you & your little one. I am glad they caught it-best of luck today!
    imageimage
  • Good luck!
  • Good luck today! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Good luck, I hope it goes well!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Good luck with the induction! Hope it all goes well and LO gets here safe and sound. You will definitely be in my thoughts today. Let us know how it goes!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • kdjuddkdjudd member
    Good luck. I hope you have a successful induction and you get to meet your little one soon! :) 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Good luck.  We're on the same path.  Happy, healthy babies for both of us!

image   image

• Aww, good luck today, hope you get to meet your baby sometime very soon!
  • Good luck and I hope you LO makes an arrival today!
  • I'm glad that you have answers to why things are going the way they are - and that your doctor is keeping a close eye on you. I hope that last night was restful and that today goes really well. I know this is going to be a challenging day and I wish you strength and good luck for a positive birth experience. Keep us posted!
    pregnancy pregnancy
  • Good luck! Sending thoughts & prayers your way.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Good luck! I hope the induction works and you get to meet your LO soon. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 
    VOTE on my Name List
  • Good luck! Hope everything goes well and you avoid the c/s!
  • Good luck today! I hope your LO comes today so you don't have to do a c-section....t&p's sent your way.
  • imagemwitter80:

If for some reason the induction does not work, they will perform a c-section tomorrow, which I don't want. 

Just remember, if you don't want a c-section, then make that very clear to everyone who will listen.  If the baby is ok and you're ok, don't let them talk you into it just because you've been there a long time.

I had a very similar story.  My induction was also slow (59 hours) and I was finally bullied by an OB and nurse into the c/s.  I really regret not asking for a new nurse and a second opinion.  Or even just asking for a delay of a few more hours.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"