September 2012 Moms

Nerves are kicking in!!!

I'm pregnant with my first baby and OMG!!!! I'm getting soooooo nervous. These last few days I've actually had time to visit a few baby stores and it's been so overwhelming.  I currently have custody of my 7 month old niece, which I've had since she was 2 months. I had only a couple of hours to prepare for her arrival and I've done great....I've had 6 months so far to prepare for my baby girl....and I'm just so nervous.

Re: Nerves are kicking in!!!

• Ditto. I hit the halfway point and realized the tickers are only going to keep counting down, and the last 4 months (after my BFP) have just flown by. Plus we haven't started any baby shopping, and that freaked me out so bad I went and bought a matching bib and sock set (jack o' lanterns) like that's helping me be any more prepared. LOL
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage image
  • I was pretty freaked out last time, but to be honest, I didn't actually need most of what I bought. Once ds was here, it wasn't about the stuff he needed. He needed me. Try not to worry too much. It'll be great. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • I keep thinking to myself, it's less than half of the time left for LO to arrive than I've been pregnant! I'm not nervous about being a mom just L&D. I have no idea what to expect but I know it won't be fun!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm pretty excited for her to get here and buy all the stuff I need, so that doesn't worry me too much (closer I get though.....lol). I'm just fretting over our classes right now. I try to keep up on my DH to discuss things with me but with his job, its a pain to schedule things. I just know time is ticking and they'll soon fill up...
    You and I may not be perfect, but we're perfect for each otherAnniversary Pregnancy Ticker having a baby BabyFruit Ticker
  • Me too! I'm not nervous about a newborn, I just want to get through the labor and hospital stay! I'm a big baby when it comes to anything medical! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"