1st Trimester

Did any of you ladies experience these symptoms?

Hi Ladies,

My husband and I  are TTC this month. I used an OPK and got my smiley face on 5/11. We had sex on 5/11, 5/12 and 5/14. On 5/21 I started feeling congested, sneezing a lot, headaches, mild cramping, my left boob is REALLY tender to touch, yes just my left one, and I think a little spotting. I've never been one to have allergies and I know for sure a cold is not brewing. I've read women do get these cold symptoms during early pregnancy but I wanted to use my other resources. I'm taking my test this Saturday so I don't have to play any guessing games but have any of you experienced these symptoms?

Thanks girls! 

Re: Did any of you ladies experience these symptoms?

• Mild cramping is the only one that I experienced that may have been related to early pregnancy. That said, it could be related to a period, too. Luckily, Saturday isn't far away. Good luck!!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageTodd&Laura:
    Mild cramping is the only one that I experienced that may have been related to early pregnancy. That said, it could be related to a period, too. Luckily, Saturday isn't far away. Good luck!!

GTK. Thanks! 

• Loading the player...
  • nattnnattn member

If those symptoms are pregnancy related, you are far enough along to test now. You could be pregnant or it could be your period about to start. Out of my 4 pregnancies, I never had any symptoms as early as you are. My first symptoms always start a few days after getting a positive HPT. Those symptoms include a little cramping, sore nipples, and being extremely tired. GL to you! 

• Congestion has been here since about 5 weeks - getting worse all the time.  I think I might have a real cold though :)  Definitely tender breasts and mild cramping!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • hmonttyhmontty member

With DD, I did sneeze constantly for the first few weeks (and I don't have allergies). Boob pain is usually pretty early too.

I have sneezed more than usual with this pregnancy, but not as much as last time.

I think I posted about sneezing with DD, and it seemed to be one of the weirder but not uncommon pregnancy symptoms.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • hmonttyhmontty member
    imagenattn:

If those symptoms are pregnancy related, you are far enough along to test now. You could be pregnant or it could be your period about to start. Out of my 4 pregnancies, I never had any symptoms as early as you are. My first symptoms always start a few days after getting a positive HPT. Those symptoms include a little cramping, sore nipples, and being extremely tired. GL to you! 

I'd have to agree with this. If you are experiencing this many "symptoms," you should be able to get at least a faint positive by now. Symptoms don't start before the egg implants. :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Since I now have a previous pregnancy to compare to, I noticed mild cramping about 5 days before I could take a test. Other than that, not too much. The frustrating thing is that all your symptoms could also mean so many other things: irritation with weather changes, some bad food you ate, mild sickness, PMS. BUT they could mean a positive too. I TTC for 9 months with my first baby and I thought I was pregnant so many months when I wasn't. So it's hit or miss. Either way, GL to you! Saturday is so close so luckily you will know so soon. It's exciting times! 
    imageimage

EDD 1/31/13, MC May 17. EDD 3/31/13, MC July 26. I miss you so much already my angel loves

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageMRSVELA07:

Hi Ladies,

My husband and I  are TTC this month. I used an OPK and got my smiley face on 5/11. We had sex on 5/11, 5/12 and 5/14. On 5/21 I started feeling congested, sneezing a lot, headaches, mild cramping, my left boob is REALLY tender to touch, yes just my left one, and I think a little spotting. I've never been one to have allergies and I know for sure a cold is not brewing. I've read women do get these cold symptoms during early pregnancy but I wanted to use my other resources. I'm taking my test this Saturday so I don't have to play any guessing games but have any of you experienced these symptoms?

Thanks girls! 

Buy a dollar store test and test today. If you have symptoms then your are more than likely able to see a positive , I had none of those symptoms.

good luck. 

• I had a sore throat the day before my bfp and the day of my bfp. I do think it was pregnancy related. But I didn't have any other symptoms of sickness. 

can't get the ticker to work, but I have two sons:

Baby RJ, born 1/25/2014

Formerly Twilightmv
  • imageTwilightMV:
    I had a sore throat the day before my bfp and the day of my bfp. I do think it was pregnancy related. But I didn't have any other symptoms of sickness. 

For me my breast are SUPER tender and they have expanded but I can still fit my bra. And serious nausea and serious fatigue and irritation! I'm also having heartburn it seems to be random though 

• Sneezing is something I've been having for a couple weeks now.  I don't have allergies either and i've been stuffy since week 5.  My boobs are very tender to the touch but I didn't notice til after the BFP- good luck on Saturday!

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I had a sore throat almost immediately after conceiving that lasted fore two weeks and ended with a terrible cold and it started with my right breast being tender, nauseated, dizzy, cramping, and eating bananas and pickles one after the other ewwwww  
  • First Response showed a positive at 11 days after ovulation.

I also had sore boobs and a tiny bit of spotting for implantation

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"