2nd Trimester

The WEIRDEST feeling Ive ever had....

I asked a mother of 2, who works at my daycare if she had had this symptom before, and she said yes, so I dont think Im completely crazy... I just want to know if there are LOTS of other pregnant women out there who have had the same thing happen to them, or if this is a rare feeling...

Ok, so I was at work, sitting down in a rocking chair, when I suddenly had this feeling that my baby was sliding down into my birth canal, and partying it up down there... I felt like I had to hold myself, in order to keep her from coming out!! It literally felt like she was at the opening of my cervix, kicking and punching, like she does in my belly... Please tell me Im not the only one that has had this feeling!!!

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: The WEIRDEST feeling Ive ever had....

• Nope you are not the only one. :) 

Oct Angel Babies Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image image
  • I had that with my son. I kept telling the doctor for weeks "he's going to fall out!" the doc was like no you're good. And then he checked me and could feel DS's head moving inside. Annnnnd then I went on contraction medicine. :)
    mr & mrs || 11.18.06
    DD born 07.06.09 || DS born 01.24.11 || Bean 3.0 due 11.16.12
  • Loading the player...
  • Even weirder...I have felt it in my butt! I swear with DD, one of her arms or legs was going to pop out of my a*hole. Hahaha...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageJenelle101:
    Even weirder...I have felt it in my butt! I swear with DD, one of her arms or legs was going to pop out of my a*hole. Hahaha...

I think I love you... 

• They dont warn ppl about these inconvenient, creepy feelings!! I was sooo weirded out, I immediatetly asked someone I knew that had kids.... I hope it doesnt last that long...
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageJenelle101:
    Even weirder...I have felt it in my butt! I swear with DD, one of her arms or legs was going to pop out of my a*hole. Hahaha...

Lol!! 

mr & mrs || 11.18.06
    DD born 07.06.09 || DS born 01.24.11 || Bean 3.0 due 11.16.12
  • You aren't the only one. When she kicks my bladder, I feel like something will big push out, not pee either!
    You and I may not be perfect, but we're perfect for each otherAnniversary Pregnancy Ticker having a baby BabyFruit Ticker
  • lzmac11lzmac11 member

Been having that feeling for about 2 weeks now.  It is crazy weird! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby #2 on its way - EDD June 4th!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"