September 2012 Moms
Options

Ebates.com

Anyone use this site? My co-worker's boyfriend signed up (it's free) and everytime he buys online, he gets on this site and then buys from whatever vendor, (last week it was Discount Tire, this week he jsut won a $500 GC to a Motor Cross store and he's buying online through Ebates & using a GC AND getting money back!), and he gets a rebate check. She says he's checked it out, and he's paying the same prices through Ebates that he would be just going straight to the site.

You get anywhere from 2%-30% cash back!

Re: Ebates.com

• Options
    I use Ebates all the time, since 2005.  I have gotten a little over $1,200 back from them over the years.  It's really a no-brainer if you do a lot of online shopping and the stores are listed on their site (which most are).  It doesn't cost you a dime and you get paid to shop basically!!
  • Options
    I love ebates!  You can get cash back on your baby purchases (Babies R Us, Buy Buy Baby, Target, and even Zulily are participating stores!)  They also offer a $5 referral bonus if people sign up through your link.

”text”image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love it! It's my favorite way to make money without doing much. We try to remember to click through Ebates for Target and Groupon because we use those a decent amount. We're going to be buying a new washer/dryer and they have some excellent Memorial Day cash back percentages. :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Def. do it! It's amazing! I've received a few checks from them, not for $1000+, but still free money for shopping!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I just had to sign up...I'm game!
    You and I may not be perfect, but we're perfect for each otherAnniversary Pregnancy Ticker having a baby BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I just signed up and referred a friend as well. Who does't like free money?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"