October 2012 Moms

its a....

stubborn little munchkin!!! we had our a/s today and baby just would move enough or cooperate to show the goods! the tech was almost positive it was a girl at first, but then switched to 70% chance of team blue!! 

luckily, baby wouldnt cooperate for some heart measurements, so we get to go again next thursday! tech said that (unofficially) everything looks great! so she figured she would just have us come back again so we can get another peek and hopefully a 100% answer on our team!! 

Married my best friend 09.18.11
TTC since 12.10.11, BFP #1 02.10.12
Baby E born 10/18/12. 8.5lbs and 21in of pure perfection!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

My Blogging Endeavors:
Here Comes Mommy

Re: its a....

• Woah! What a stubborn little one! - Glad to hear (unofficially) everything looks great though, that's the very best news. Hopefully your LO will be spread eagle for your next ultrasound!
    ?Married 11-1-08 ~ dxPCOS 9-1-11 ~ BFP 2-14-12 ~ T.J. born 11-1-12? Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Tanner James The  BoysWedding Shot
  • OMG that would have driven me crazy! GL next week!!!
    Birthday

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Good luck next week! :)

From our WDW vacation- June 3, 2014

DS- Wesley- March 14, 2010
    DD- Norah- September 27, 2012

• GL next week! If my u/s we did the other day would have been with an actual tech, not my sister, we wouldn't have found out either. LO was being very stubborn. He had the cord between his legs and his legs crossed. Finally, after about 45 min of playing around with the u/s he started to move and at about 1 hour he showed the goods! Hopefully your LO will show off next week.
    boots badgePhotobucket BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Good Luck!

I am scared that's what's going to happen to us.

We were team green last time and I'm afraid that since we decided to find out this time that the baby won't show the goods.

• Ha!  How nice to know that the baby is mostly healthy, but fingers are crossed that he/she cooperates on Thursday!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • What a bummer! That happened to me the first time, too! We then had to wait an entire month before going back. Just found out yesterday it's a girl!

Good luck next week!

• Wow....at least everything looked good.  Best of luck next week...can't wait to hear what team you are!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Oh no!  Mine is on Friday and I'm so afraid of this.  Good luck next week. 
    BabyFruit Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"