3rd Trimester

Anyone else have google chrome?

I notice with my google chrome it doesn't want to let me put pic's in my post. Does anyone else have google chrome and know how to get around it and post pic's? 

Or am I stuck having to go through another browser when I want to post pic's?  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image

Re: Anyone else have google chrome?

• I have Chrome and using it now, but I don't think I've ever posted photos in my posts.
  • I use Chrome at work as my 'personal' browser, and right now it's not updating my ticker.  I'm still at 34 weeks exactly in Chrome, but in Firefox, I'm 34 weeks, 4 days.  Big difference, as we all know! ;)  Perhaps Chrome is just being hiccupy right now?
  • Loading the player...
  • abbyfulabbyful member
    imageDenaRenee78:

I notice with my google chrome it doesn't want to let me put pic's in my post. Does anyone else have google chrome and know how to get around it and post pic's? 

Or am I stuck having to go through another browser when I want to post pic's?  

I use Chrome. Unfortunately, TheBump doesn't support it, you can't do any font editing or picture posting. I have to open FireFox or IE when I want to post pictures. I hope they fix it with the board upgrades.

imagekjem182:
    I use Chrome at work as my 'personal' browser, and right now it's not updating my ticker.  I'm still at 34 weeks exactly in Chrome, but in Firefox, I'm 34 weeks, 4 days.  Big difference, as we all know! ;)  Perhaps Chrome is just being hiccupy right now?

Your ticker is updating, it's just locally cached on your browser. If you clear your cache, you'll get the updated image - https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95582

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • This is such a big help for me lol I've been trying for weeks  to pip hdbd and it would never work, I thought I was just stupid (although this doesn't change things lol). Glad to know it's not just me and actually is chrome. Should've known, it's always crappin out on me.
    BabyName Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"