December 2011 Moms

What happened to...

...cutcopypaste? Is she part of the facebook-exodus? I wonder how she is doing!
DS born 12/2011
DD born 03/2014

Re: What happened to...

• I'm guessing she is on FB. She has a great blog I follow so I know they are both doing well. 

Lilypie - (ovfd)

• Loading the player...
  • imagehlc820:
    I'm guessing she is on FB. She has a great blog I follow so I know they are both doing well. 

Where did you find that shirt in your siggy pic? My DH LOVES AC DC and would love that shirt for our son. 

image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageKatieMcClure86:

imagehlc820:
    I'm guessing she is on FB. She has a great blog I follow so I know they are both doing well. 

Where did you find that shirt in your siggy pic? My DH LOVES AC DC and would love that shirt for our son. 

It's American apparel. I got it a while ago though. I know you can google ab cd baby and you can find something similar. 

Lilypie - (ovfd)

• Anyone have the blog link? I lost it but used to follow her!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imagekwinkle1980:
    Anyone have the blog link? I lost it but used to follow her!
    YGPM

Lilypie - (ovfd)

• imagehlc820:
    imageKatieMcClure86:

imagehlc820:

It's American apparel. I got it a while ago though. I know you can google ab cd baby and you can find something similar. 

Thank you much!

image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • and stephers?  I used to love reading her witty replies!
    GO HOKIES!

• Yeah we succumbed to the convenience of FB ;) But we are doing great!! Cameron is humungous and just the healthiest baby around! If you or anyone else wants my blog just let me know :) There's tons of pics in there!
    Born at 26 weeks 2 days gestation, 2 pounds 2 ounces due to IC/PTL,
    and after 82 days in the NICU, our little girl is home!
    Untitled Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image image image
  • imagecutcopypaste:
    Yeah we succumbed to the convenience of FB ;) But we are doing great!! Cameron is humungous and just the healthiest baby around! If you or anyone else wants my blog just let me know :) There's tons of pics in there!

I was just thinking about you the other day!!  Glad you are doing well.

• imagecutcopypaste:
    Yeah we succumbed to the convenience of FB ;) But we are doing great!! Cameron is humungous and just the healthiest baby around! If you or anyone else wants my blog just let me know :) There's tons of pics in there!

Glad to hear things are going so well! I'd love a link to your blog if you don't mind - would love to see how Miss Cameron has grown! 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagevedwards:
    and stephers?  I used to love reading her witty replies!

I know I'll be flamed, but I just can't hold it in anymore...I couldn't stand her!  I know you can block people, but I didn't want to miss parts of conversations.  Did she post the most ridiculous things like 3000000 times a day, or what?!!   I had to get that off my chest!

Flame away...I'm off to bed though! 

• CCP - I'd love a link to your blog!  :)  

• CCP I would love your blog as well... if you could PM me?!  Hope that little girl is doing great...!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • RicolaRicola member
    imageInTheSun:

imagevedwards:

I know I'll be flamed, but I just can't hold it in anymore...I couldn't stand her!  I know you can block people, but I didn't want to miss parts of conversations.  Did she post the most ridiculous things like 3000000 times a day, or what?!!   I had to get that off my chest!

She's the one from OKC, right?

CCP, it's great to hear from you! I am so glad to hear that Cameron is doing so well!  

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• imageInTheSun:

imagevedwards:

haha, no flames coming from this direction.  I'm sure no one who posts on this board likes everyone on here!

CCP, I'd love to keep up with your blog too!

GO HOKIES!

• I'll just post it here since multiple people requested: tinylittlemiracle.blogspot.com Sorry it's not clicky :) 

Born at 26 weeks 2 days gestation, 2 pounds 2 ounces due to IC/PTL,
    and after 82 days in the NICU, our little girl is home!
    Untitled Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image image image
  • imageInTheSun:

imagevedwards:

Its ok, to each their own. I liked a lot of people here and not many people have a sense of humor. I like the convenience of FB and the girls there "get me"and its nice building relationships with people beyond a dumb screen name.

Hope the rest of you are all enjoying mommy hood. :)  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"