August 2011 Moms

Rollers?

Anyone else have a rolling child?  Scott doesn't crawl,  but does manage to cover a lot of turf around the living room by rolling.  Seriously,  he'll role from one side of the living room to the other.

I wonder if he's going to be the kid that never crawls and goes straight from rolling to walking... 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Rollers?

• Logan when he still didn't get the crawling would do this; He would roll to his destination lol. I am sure he will do the crawling but I am sure other people can agree it is not something he has to do he might do what you said and just start walking.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • YES.  DD does the exact same thing as your LO.  She just recently is getting up on all fours and rocking.  I still think she may skip crawling, but only time will tell!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Sparky just rolls. or he pushes himself backwards. He just recently got to where he will lean over to get from sitting to his belly without knocking his head on the floor. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • My DS was a big roller until he started focusing on crawling. He went from rolling to scooting to trying to crawl. He just started getting around by crawling today but he still stops to roll when he gets frustrated

I went from rolling to walking at nine months, so it is possible! 

• Yep, we do a combo of that and army crawling.  Just last night covered a foot or two with real crawling
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • that's pretty hilarious. I dont think either of them ever rolled to get TO something.
  • My girls = professional rollers

DD1 didn't start crawling until she was 10+months, and it looks like DD2 will take even longer.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • yep he has no interest in crawling when he can just spin on his belly and then roll to the toy... lol

Owyn Russell - August 10, 2011

Lily Ann - March 22, 2016
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"