December 2012 Moms

Tell me about your first kiss with your SO.

I'm bored.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Tell me about your first kiss with your SO.

• It was romantic and perfect...

Oh wait, we were totally smashed at an irish pub. But it was so much fun! and we lived happily ever after...

Callie photo Callie1.jpg
  • We were at the bar where we met.  We'd been talking for a couple months, mostly just as friends.  My sister and I ended up there one night, and so did him and his brother.  I was pretty drunk, and the night is fuzzy  but I remember our first kiss clear as day for some reason.  We were standing in the middle of a very crowded bar, people walking past us and trying to push through us, but all I saw was him.  It was so similar to a movie for me (probably because I was drunk lol) and we were just staring in each other's eyes.  He bent down and lightly brushed my lips and then we kind of got pushed apart by the mass of people.  

I swear the whole thing was like a scene out of a movie lol. 

• Loading the player...
  • KiraH28KiraH28 member
    We were good friends at work and I had been bothering him to ask me out for months. He finally did, and we went out to see a movie. We went back to his place... he asked me if we wanted to "go back and watch a movie" which I thought was code for, you know. It turns out that we actually did watch an entire second movie. I wanted to die. Then we finally kissed after the movie was over... and well, the rest is history.
    Married 1/28/11 
    DD #1 born 11/28/12
  • imageClarissaExplainsItAll:

We were at the bar where we met.  We'd been talking for a couple months, mostly just as friends.  My sister and I ended up there one night, and so did him and his brother.  I was pretty drunk, and the night is fuzzy  but I remember our first kiss clear as day for some reason.  We were standing in the middle of a very crowded bar, people walking past us and trying to push through us, but all I saw was him.  It was so similar to a movie for me (probably because I was drunk lol) and we were just staring in each other's eyes.  He bent down and lightly brushed my lips and then we kind of got pushed apart by the mass of people.  

That's so sweet! My first kiss with my DH was after our first date. He took me for a ride on his rocket and we went to a movie. It was a very nice, sweet kiss.

BabyFetus TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagengarden01:
    imageClarissaExplainsItAll:

We were at the bar where we met.  We'd been talking for a couple months, mostly just as friends.  My sister and I ended up there one night, and so did him and his brother.  I was pretty drunk, and the night is fuzzy  but I remember our first kiss clear as day for some reason.  We were standing in the middle of a very crowded bar, people walking past us and trying to push through us, but all I saw was him.  It was so similar to a movie for me (probably because I was drunk lol) and we were just staring in each other's eyes.  He bent down and lightly brushed my lips and then we kind of got pushed apart by the mass of people.  

That's so sweet! My first kiss with my DH was after our first date. He took me for a ride on his rocket and we went to a movie. It was a very nice, sweet kiss.

This sounds soooo dirty! Wink 

• mlangsmlangs member

We worked together for over a year before we started talking. One day during our office move we started talking because we were left together for like 2 hours waiting on the truck to come back and kept getting closer and closer to each other, but I was with someone else... oops! We actually broke up before ever even dating each other when I told him I was currently unavailable. however, both of us were so Miserable with out each other in our lives, we decided to talk one day, and we went to an empty floor of the new office building and that is where we shared our first kiss.

Yup! HUGE romantics we are!

• We had been really great friends in HS and college.  We were at a bar one night and there was this SUPER creepy guy hitting on me all night saying weird things like, "I just got out of prison... is that a deal breaker for you?"... etc. 

So DH came over to get another beer and noticed how incredibly uncomfortable I was, put his arm around me and was just generally acting like we were "together".  After this creeper finally F'd off, DH and I sat at the bar laughing and talking for what seemed like only a short while, when really it was several hours.  He took me outside after last call, flagged a cab for me, and gave me the sweetest kiss of my entire life.  Instant love.

Our Little Lady
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Avery - 8.2.07 | Asher - 5.12.10 | Audrey - 11.28.12

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • met him once a few days before and we were just introduced by some mutual friends cause we were just supposed to be a booty call for each other so we knew we were sleeping together later that night. i was sitting on the couch and he got up to leave for work and turned around and leaned down and kissed me and walked away. I slept with him later that night lol but a week and a half later he told me he was in love with me and now we have been married for almost a year! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyName Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • it was awkward and nervous.. but it was cute afterwards.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imagengarden01:

This sounds soooo dirty! Wink 

Haha shoot.. it does! I hate calling them crotch rockets though, lol

• imagengarden01:

Haha shoot.. it does! I hate calling them crotch rockets though, lol

I don't think this is much better! LOL! 

So I shouldn't go telling our future children how I had a fast ride on their daddy's rocket on our very first date? Wink

• imagengarden01:

So I shouldn't go telling our future children how I had a fast ride on their daddy's rocket on our very first date? Wink

Yes!  Please do! 

• lycihlycih member
    Ohhh boy...
    It was after the "end of year" party that his and a couple of other frats were jointly throwing at a club Freshman year.  His sister came into town for the weekend, so she was also at the club.  I'd gone up to him in hope of getting his sister to buy drinks for my friends and me. 

I got a drink out of her, but then she drunkenly attached herself to me and I never was able to get away from her and back to my friends.  This was after DH had described her as "getting into bar fights regularly" when we were talking about her being in town that weekend, so, I was a little apprehensive of her, and didn't want to end up on the wrong end of pissing her off.  Well, that and her brother and I had been flirting for months, so I wasn't terribly upset at getting "stuck" with them.

Fastforward to the end of the night where she was COMPLETELY sick, and I was helping him take care of her while waiting for saferide (the shuttle that drops off at various dorms/frats/living groups that were part of the university).  Saferide after saferide refused to take her, upon which we got to the point where there were no more saferides for the rest of the night.  So, campus police picked us up and drove us home instead.  I kissed him, right before climbing in the back of the cruiser...

::The sudden disappointment of a hope leaves a scar that even the ultimate fullfillment of that hope cannot fully erase:: Thomas Hardy

BFP #1: 07/08/11  EDD: 03/22/12  Missed miscarriage @ 8w: 08/11/11, stopped growing @ 6w6d
    BFP #2: 03/26/12  EDD: 12/07/12  We have a HB at 7w!! (04/20/12)  CSD born 12/12/12 
    BFP #3: 08/05/14  Chemical Pregnancy at 4w3d 08/06/14
    BFP #4: 10/02/14  EDD: 06/10/15  Miscarriage at 6w6d 10/22/14

TTCAL Siggy Challenge

• We went on our second date on New Year's Day. We went bowling, where I got the only strike. He had to do the Cat Daddy, which is hilarious considering he looks like Mr. Clean.

We ended up having an all-day date, grabbing dinner and then heading to my house to watch a movie and play Mario Kart on Super Nintendo.

He went with me to the dog park so my two dogs could get some exercise. We were sitting under an oak tree and the sun was setting and.... he kissed me.

Never thought that a couple months later we'd be picking out baby names. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Here's a fun one:

My FI and I met in college.  We were good friends our sophomore year but didn't talk much that summer.  The first day of school the next year, one of his roommates invited me to a party at their house that weekend.  I got SMASHED.  The night ended with him awkwardly putting his arm around me and asking "hey..it's getting late..do you want to spend the night..or..?" To which I responded, "sure!"  He had to clarify, "i mean in my bed.."

We walked upstairs, made out for a bit, and then fell asleep holding each other (fully clothed, mind you).  

Oh, and then I never left his house and we lived happily ever after.  Moral of the story? College parties are a good thing lol

• It was summer before my senior year in HS and he was a complete stranger at a club. We kissed in the middle of the dance floor (outdoors under the stars)... so sweet... 12 years later, here we are :D

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I kissed him. He was a pu$$y.

M/MC at 9w4d 5/23/12.

DS1- 8/2013

DS2- 11/2015 (Second round IUI)

DD- 9/2017

Baby #4 Due 5/10/20 TEAM GREEN

• We were friends in high school and reconnected on Facebook awhile back and just chatted for awhile. That turned into daily three hour long phone conversations, and daily cards and emails. So at Christmas he came back to the states from Germany where he is stationed to visit family (and me of course). So I picked him up from the airport and it we kissed right there at the gate. It was awesome:)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • My first kiss with DH was also my first kiss ever. I was 14. We were in his dad's office (after hours, no one else there) looking at this huge map on the wall, pointing to all the places we'd been and all the places we wanted to go. He leaned over and kissed my cheek, then again but a little closer to my lips, and then my lips. Aaaand then we made out for awhile.
    Anneliese Olive 11/5/09
    Hazel Dianna 1/8/11
    Luna Valentine 4/25/13

• imagejenyjeny:

It was romantic and perfect...

Oh wait, we were totally smashed at an irish pub. But it was so much fun! and we lived happily ever after...

This is how we first told each other that we loved each other. It was St Patrick's day in Boston. I was so drunk, the words played over and over in my head after he said them.

Our first kiss was magic. It was maybe our fourth date, but the first that I was actually aware was a date. After he finally made his move, I blurted out, "I've always had a crush on you!" (We were 27; we met when we were 21 and otherwise involved.) Then we stayed up kissing and talking on my couch for so long that his car, which was parked illegally with the hazard lights on, needed a jump.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • We had just met and I could tell he was into me. We cuddled a little and watched scarface, and for some reason I thought that the helicopter scene was quite romantic. I kissed him and he just say there. Picture John c. Reilly and the blonde girl from stepbrothers. I didn't realize that was his first kiss and he was terrified. 
  • We were 16, and had been "together" for about 5 months. We were sitting in his room, watching my favorite movie at the time, "A Walk to Remember". When it was over we were just cuddling, and he sweetly asked if he could kiss me :) It was my first kiss ever, and he is still the only person I've ever kissed. You might think that's lame, but I think it's perfect!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"